Casa Mango CC and DB Group Buy Order Thread (will combine with WTHC orders) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
***Orders CLOSED and SHIPPED***

Button order has been placed and paid for with ABC Gifts as of 4/3/2020. Production time estimated at 2-3 weeks. Cut card only orders have been shipped. Remaining cut cards will ship with buttons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several people have asked me about my Casa Mango cut cards and dealer buttons. Since I am already running the WTHC group buy and there is a lot of interest there I figured I might as well add this on so that I can combine shipping for anyone interested.

Please indicate final orders below...

Deadlines:
Cut Card deadline: ***CLOSED***
Button deadline: Monday March 30th @ midnight EST

Cut Cards: $1.53ea (depending on final quantity) bridge or poker

Dealer button: $4.75ea (depending on final quantity) ordered from @ABC Gifts and Awards on 60mm ceramics. These will be ordered regardless of minimum quantity

Shipping: I will ship at the same time as the WTHC Group Buy to combine shipping. Payment and shipping will happen at the same time as the WTHC Group Buy even if you do not participate in that GB. Shipping will be via USPS first class mail or USPS SFRB at cheapest rates available at cost. See here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wthc-dealer-button-and-cut-card-interest-thread.53236/ and here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wthc-theme-dealer-button-group-buy-order-thread-open.54385/

Payment: Payment will happen at the same time as the WTHC GB in the next week.

Casa-Mango-Cut-Card.jpg

Casa-Mango-Dealer.png

Casa-Mango-web.png

Photo Dec 12, 17 51 16 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
remember to lunge for the falling mango!

The first of three fruitings just started two weeks ago. This is like a pre-fruiting where small immature mangos fall about 1” in size for some evolutionary reason I think. But even these hurt like hell. You can smell the fear at the table, especially those who draw seats further under the tree.

Gah... I need me poker sized cut cards

3 - White DB
3 - Black DB
2 - Poker

Last edited:
Very nice!
1 white dealer button
1 black dealer button
2 poker size cut cahds

Please and Thank You

Last edited:
2 White Dealer Buttons
2 Black Dealer Buttons
2 Bridge
2 Poker
Thanks

Last edited:
That’s why you have your packages addressed to your son. Your wife can’t throw mangos at a 6YO.
This wouldn't work in my house. My wife would still throw a mango at my 15-year old. He can take a hit.

Very nice design. I wonder if another Dealer Button arrived in the mail for me if my wife would throw a mango at me.... but would I win $5 in that case?

I can include an authentic Casa Mango mango so you can play the fiver rule at your very own home game and feel the fear yourself!

Thanks Ben. I think we might get pretty close and I would get some for myself anyway to future proof my preferences.
Well at minimum Ms. @FordPickup92 and I are in for (3) dealer buttons (6) poker sized cut cards but like I said, I don't mind helping with more if it helps meet minimums!! Very very nice of you to run these again for us!! Always your chipping buddy Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom