Reshipping (ordering closed) Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap3) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (5 Viewers)

lrapley

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have completed two very successful GBs (~17,000 chips in one and ~35,000 chips in the other) in the last year so lets do it again. Here is your chance to get in on the next Cards mold group buy. Whether you are just adding on to your current set or ordering a entire new set, feel free to jump into this opportunity. You can order 39mm or 43mm chips.

This is a BYO design GB. Once again, I am looking to make this group buy manageable so it is being limited to the first 15 (or so) participants who have their artwork ready to go now. If this is you, post dibs with your estimated quantity in this thread. This group buy will go through Tina.

General information pertaining to chips ordered (compiled by @Eloe2000 ) through Tina can be found here.
If you go to the link above and scroll down, you will find several chip designs available for a small fee or free.

I am looking forward to assisting the PCF community for a 3rd time in acquiring some more great custom chips for your collections.

Last edited:
Dibs. Artwork is ready to go. Been waiting for this. Bless you!

Probably get around 550 to 600 chips. Maybe more depending on price.

Last edited:
In for 1000 for the Aria chips. Are those a stock design that Tina has available?

Last edited:
In for 1000-1200 aria chips depending on price. thanks for running this. excited to finally get my first set!

Last edited:
I am in for some add ons to my first order with Sean and I need to get my bounty chips, so my order will be small

If these will be closer to $.30 a chip as I'm discovering with previous GB threads, I'll be down for something closer to 1000.

don’t have artwork, but would love to workshop ideas with some creators. Please PM if interested

Who has the clown motel design?
298B76E7-A3F7-4EF0-A288-A6D542D93FCD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom