GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap1) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrapley

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Here is your chance to get in on the next Cards mold group buy. I am looking to make this group buy manageable so it is being limited to the first 10 (or so) participants who have their artwork ready to go now. If this is you, post dibs with your estimated quantity in this thread. This group buy will go through Tina.

General information pertaining to chips ordered (compiled by @Eloe2000 ) through Tina can be found here.
If you go to the link above and scroll down, you will find several chip designs available for a small fee or free.

I am looking forward to assisting the PCF community in acquiring some more great custom chips for their collections.

***********************************************************************************
Here is a list of the members in this group buy.

1. @jrs146
2. @Pinesol13
3. @cmoon
4. @JustDave
5. @harrysallout
6. @Chipandchair
7. @kaimat
8. @Firmat
9. @IaHawk
10. @shorticus

Last edited:
I’m in for 1,000. Can anyone help with art? I have an inlay design that was recently made for a CPC order I could use with this color combo.
6639C28A-6B6A-41AC-98B5-985927C3528D.jpeg

Last edited:
Will this be in 39 or 43mm? Not sure if 43mm was announced yet. That’s what I’m waiting for.

Ive been looking to order a couple hundred 43mm no molds to replace some chips from a previous order where I didn't get the colors quite right. If I can put that order in with this, let me know.

If that doesn't fit with your parameters for this group buy, I totally understand

Here is your chance to get in on the next Cards mold group buy. I am looking to make this group buy manageable so it is being limited to the first 10 participants who have their artwork ready to go now. If this is you, post dibs with your estimated quantity in this thread. This group buy will go through Tina.

General information pertaining to chips ordered (compiled by @Eloe2000 ) through Tina can be found here.
If you go to the link above and scroll down, you will find several chip designs available for a small fee or free.

I am looking forward to assisting the PCF community in acquiring some more great custom chips for their collections.
clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Will this be in 39 or 43mm? Not sure if 43mm was announced yet. That’s what I’m waiting for.

I suspect 43mm should be ready within two weeks according to Tina.

I just shot her a message for a timing update and pricing on 43mm cards mold.

Last edited:
I'm in for 600x 39mm. Am I eligible?

Have artwork ready!

(.SVG Flies, zipped with note and Mock-Ups)

EDIT: Looking to add another 25x chips for OCD reasons :)

Last edited:
Do the edge spots align on these?
the mantra of the cards mold is 'you get what you pay for'
In my opinion, you get MUCH MORE than what you pay for. But yes, the chips are inexpensive, and there are trade-offs. I have over 1700 cards mold chips from Tina's company. I estimate that about 15% of the edge spots are off by a little bit, and maybe 5% are pretty noticeable. If you are super-super picky about that, just order an extra 20%. They are cheap enough to do that if it really bothers you. At 35 cents a chip, it doesn't bother me a bit.

In my opinion, you get MUCH MORE than what you pay for. But yes, the chips are inexpensive, and there are trade-offs. I have over 1700 cards mold chips from Tina's company. I estimate that about 15% of the edge spots are off by a little bit, and maybe 5% are pretty noticeable. If you are super-super picky about that, just order an extra 20%. They are cheap enough to do that if it really bothers you. At 35 cents a chip, it doesn't bother me a bit.
100% agree. i've got 800 and want many more.

Comment was around don't expect absolute perfection or it to be fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom