Interest Process For buying Super Poker World Chips (5 Viewers)

How many chips are in a sample set? I may do 25 of each chip.
Unless something changed recently:

23 cash
12 tourney
4 euro
1 nondenom
6 specialty (rebuy, bounty, etc)

I have all but 6 in my sample set (excluding the euros). If you do this, I’d love to piggyback and get those last 6 singles.

Attachments

• IMG_3156.jpeg
    IMG_3156.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3315.jpeg
    IMG_3315.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 88
Unless something changed recently:

23 cash
12 tourney
4 euro
1 nondenom
6 specialty (rebuy, bounty, etc)

I have all but 6 in my sample set (excluding the euros). If you do this, I’d love to piggyback and get those last 6 singles.
i'll probably save a few sample sets as well.

Does anyone know what's up with the Mario chips listed on eBay? It looks like the designs are essentially copies of the super poker world chips on this thread, but with JLA poker on the edge and some subtle differences on the faces. I asked the seller about them and if they came from this forum. They said they didn't know and that they just knew they had been selling them for a couple years.

If they ripped off the design or if they aren't good quality chips I would hate to order from them, but for $300 for 500 chips with $13 shipping, that's $0.62/chip which is hard to beat.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3054445314..._Ci0ruhS2y&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I wouldn’t mind adding to my current tourney set. I’ll be interested in about 100 or more 39mm chips.

Does anyone know what's up with the Mario chips listed on eBay? It looks like the designs are essentially copies of the super poker world chips on this thread, but with JLA poker on the edge and some subtle differences on the faces. I asked the seller about them and if they came from this forum. They said they didn't know and that they just knew they had been selling them for a couple years.

If they ripped off the design or if they aren't good quality chips I would hate to order from them, but for $300 for 500 chips with $13 shipping, that's $0.62/chip which is hard to beat.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3054445314..._Ci0ruhS2y&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
They are a rip off of the original design and most likely poorer quality chips. Stick with ordering with @rjdev7 and BR

Sounds like a lot of interest but needs someone to organize the buy :)

Anyone interested in running this? I’m traveling between residences for a bit so am unable to volunteer for this one.

I think he meant 2 rows above that— doesn’t look like SPW to me. Also an odd one under toad.
Toad, Bowser, Wario.
Blue one between bottom Bowsers and Luigi I don't know.
Maybe yoshi $10?

Bumping this thread one last time to see if anyone is willing to manage the buy :)
I messaged rjdev7 about a month ago asking for the procces of buying using his design with BRpoker and still no response. I wouldn't be a good candidate to start a group buy though since I am up in Canada.

I messaged rjdev7 about a month ago asking for the procces of buying using his design with BRpoker and still no response. I wouldn't be a good candidate to start a group buy though since I am up in Canada.
Last time I asked @rjdev7 about purchasing the Super Poker World Chips, he stated that you pay BR pricing plus a 12 cents per chips fee to @rjdev7 for using his art. You also have to send him all the money. He places the order with BR and has them ship to the GB host. Then the GB host has to reship the chips to the buyers. The GB will basically be doing all this labor out of the goodness of their hearts.

The challenge is the one guy doing all the shipping for everyone. I’m ok shipping out to 5 guys assuming we do 3000+ chips total but given the timing and all - I’m probably not trying to ship out to 30-40 guys given time constraints.

Then there’s the money collection from 40 peeps :)

I sent a message to rjdev7 a few weeks ago. Haven’t had a reply yet, and that’s ok by me. The time has passed for my deadline but I still want to order.

Definitely not interested in reshipping to multiple people but I’d be in for a few hundred 39mm still to help out the GB.

I’m mainly interested in 43mm addition to my set so unless there is interest in 2-3000 43mm chips as a group buy, count me out for that. I’ll just get them directly when rjdev7 gets back to me.

For 12c a chip you'd think there'd be better response and service to get the orders going or even running the group buys when there's interest.

Hopefully someone comes up with a better design.

He’s usually pretty good with responses so I take it he’s slammed with orders or outta town.

Man, I thought I remembered 6c, not 12.

In any case, running the buy isn’t so bad— it really is just the reshipping time. I can’t commit to that this time around, but I don’t mind assisting with the logistics if anyone is on the fence but unsure. Happy to share my process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom