Cabin Tavern -- Basecamp (1 Viewer)

With the set's focus on outdoor activities I would rethink the "Tavern" part. I would do something like "Joe's Cabin at Basecamp" or "Bright Sky Cabin at Basecamp".

FWIW my fatass would use a snowmobile or ATV way before I would use a bike. Especially in the wilderness.....but of course I probably lift a pint I little more than I should.;)

1. That said the bike is my least favorite.
2. I think you could get rid of the fish hook in the middle and replace the stars with smaller hooks
3. The moonlit tent scene is the nuts

That's all I got right now. These are gonna be epic.

just a thought

upload_2017-12-7_7-15-19.png
upload_2017-12-7_7-16-42.png

One thing that I wanted to mention, is that I made a conscious decision to have no people in the activities images. It would be pretty easy to do the same thing, but with people in the images, but I thought it looked better with just the gear.

bike8.png
kayak.png
hike2.png

I am kind-of loving the snow shoes. Although we do a LOT more sledding than snowshoeing. I have a killer Captain America helmet that I wear sledding. We like to do "extreme sledding". haha.

Another option would be to have a winter activity on one side, and a summer activity on the other. Then have a bounty chip or something, be the cabin photo. That's probably a bad idea. But I have no idea how I'm going to limit all those ideas down to just 4-5 chips!!

Oops, my snowmobile has a person on it. Dang. I think it would look funny without.

Just a couple more, because I am amused by them. Don't think I'd make any of these, but...they're fun.

OK, I'll stop now. At least for today :D:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

fishhook.jpg
mug.jpg
pint.jpg

Love the word "Tavern". Love the theme too. There's a new bar near me called "Tavern in the Square" which I like (the name) so you could do something like this maybe?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png

Love the word "Tavern". Love the theme too. There's a new bar near me called "Tavern in the Square" which I like (the name) so you could do something like this maybe?

View attachment 138808

That's fantastic!!! Love the chip colors too.

I love the word Saloon too :)

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom