Bully's on this forum (1 Viewer)

1681676914956.gif

The quitting is just a front, he be back in a new Account Call Lotus888

I saw a newer account earlier (and post), and was thinking the user/posting style/etc. was 'similar' to Lotus777, and now see that account (and posts) are gone, too.......

I’d never excuse what this guy did with those BCCs - he stepped in it and he certainly got an earful for it.
But it’s ironic that he never broke a rule here, and yet a bunch of us broke the rules with the name calling, and now his departure is being celebrated by a bunch of people breaking rules with a group derail. I had no sympathy for the guy before, but the mob is pushing me back towards center.

I’d never excuse what this guy did with those BCCs - he stepped in it and he certainly got an earful for it.
But it’s ironic that he never broke a rule here, and yet a bunch of us broke the rules with the name calling, and now his departure is being celebrated by a bunch of people breaking rules with a group derail. I had no sympathy for the guy before, but the mob is pushing me back towards center.
Ugh. I was admittedly psyched about it, but I agree with this.

I completely agree with this. Full disclosure I did deal with him on a transaction and I felt like everything was very fair and professional. I understand people’s issue, but unlike mustard-gate, it’s a shame this one escalated so quickly lol

But it’s ironic that he never broke a rule here
Just because it isn’t explicitly a rule that you can’t use someone’s for sale thread to resell the very chips listed, at a mark-up, doesn’t necessarily make it a non violation.

Our founding father probably didn’t even think that such assholes existed, and much less to put it in the rules. Gotta be thread crapping at least, although that would be like running someone over, yet only getting charged with jaywalking.

What about taxes?

Fuck that guy. One less flipper. Who cares?

I don’t know OP but fuck that guy, who cares.

Let’s turn this into the bulldog thread. American, English, Olde English, French all welcomed here (yes, even the French. These are rare circumstances where the French and I are on speaking terms).
What makes you think French wanna speak with you ?
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom