Bully's on this forum (1 Viewer)

1639886593707.gif

Well, I’ve thought about this post for some time now. I’ve loved collecting, trading, and meeting new people on these forums. If it was from discussing their ideas and goals to custom preferences, everything has been exciting and new to me. I’ve ran into great people and unfortunately into keyboard bully’s as well. I’ve noticed people have taken a liking into shunning me and loved participating in flaming me. Although there are things I regret, and wish I haven’t said or done, the damage has been done. Due to the constant harassment and bullying, I’ve decided to call it quits. I will be posting my sets up for sale, and I understand you might not agree with my prices, I just ask that you not comment on my threads, you know who you are. You should really look at yourselves in the mirror though, you all do it. It’s been fun and I thank everyone single person that has been genuine and great to me. For the rest of you, hope you’re proud of your achievements and gestures.

Regards

Andres
Don’t think you’re the only person to ever get off on the wrong foot here. People can be surprisingly forgiving. If you really have any interest in poker chips or this community, you could repair the damage.

Also, ignore the dipshits posting dog pictures - they don’t speak for all of us.

Don’t think you’re the only person to ever get off on the wrong foot here. People can be surprisingly forgiving. If you really have any interest in poker chips or this community, you could repair the damage.

Also, ignore the dipshits posting dog pictures - they don’t speak for all of us.
1681653100213.gif

OP.

It’s a poker themed forum. You may need to develop a tougher skin.

If you did a dickish move on here and people called you out for it. Ok.
Either say you disagree or apologize.

If you disagree and others agree with you. They are your people. And the others will not engage.

If you understand why people thought it was a dick move and realize you’d rather continue here absolved of past sins. Great. Apologize and I’m sure most will move on. Some won’t. But whatever.

There have been more than a few here with multiple transgressions

Where as I myself. I am perfect. Ty.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom