Building a HU set (1 Viewer)

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Im currently considering building a heads up set but it’s not a build that I’m familiar with. Since I now have a new found love for PLO, it’s a game that I don’t mind playing heads up as opposed to Hold Em.

If you have experience building heads up sets, please share you knowledge here (pron is a plus). Currently trying to get an idea for a breakdown from people with previous experience. Yes, I know that I can just take chips from a current set and use those, but what kind of PCF degen would I be if I used the same chips for everything :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In my mind I imagine the breakdown to be something along these lines:
20 - .25
40 - $1
40 - $5

Im not sure my heads up game would get $245 deep in a .25/.50 game, but better safe than sorry, right. :)

I’m slowly working on a heads up micro cash set. I don’t think that 100 chips is really enough and think 200 works great.

My goal is:

.10-20
.25-40
$1-80
$5-40
$20/$25-20

I’m slowly working on a heads up micro cash set. I don’t think that 100 chips is really enough and think 200 works great.

My goal is:

.10-20
.25-40
$1-80
$5-40
$20/$25-20
Are you planning to spend the set across multiple blind levels?

Are you planning to spend the set across multiple blind levels?

Long term yeah but the real goal is to get it around 500 chips to use as a 6 max travel set. Meant to be more of a fun, not so serious set to splash around with and play no bigger than .50/.50 a bit deep

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom