Reshipping (ordering closed) Bridge jumbo cards. (2 Viewers)

Money sent PayPal. Let me know if any issues.

Thanks for putting together this sale.

Even easier, I can take all the Canadian orders to @Potsie1 in AZ as he has been actively helping reship to me. There's a small consolidation of stuff that's probably ready to send to me, and we can do everything at once.
no worries
i have 30 decks to ship to Canada.
once they get to you in Canada fromm Potsie, let me know what the domestic shipping expenses are for each person (4 orders), and i will paypal some money

Should we PM you our mailing info? Or should we send that to whomever is re-shipping in the US?

Now the packing process begins!

7512CCE4-96AF-4227-9F4F-CA947217F245.jpeg
641D7152-EAF0-4827-BAD4-DAA61EBAB9F5.jpeg
2E146046-F25A-438D-A862-594980FC5396.jpeg

my Aussie shipment is due October 23...

for those who missed out, Jonesey will have a few unallocated decks. This applies to those who want more as well.

Sorry I haven’t kept up with the thread. Will we get a tracking notice when these go out?

I believe I will have tracking numbers. Going to finish the packing tomorrow hopefully then work on getting labels printed hopefully by Thursday to get them to the post office on Friday. Hoping the time frame works out like that at least!

Alrighty, so I've sent out nearly all the orders. I have 5 left but I ran out of boxes so I'm awaiting USPS to deliver the boxes before I can get the rest of the orders packed. I apologize for those that will have to wait a few extra days!!

Everyone who's order is scheduled for pickup today should have received a PM with their tracking information.

Got mine today. Played around with them for about 10 minutes. My overall reaction is very positive, great job Dan! I really like the feel of them, love the texture. They are definitely on the stiff side, but not too much. I like the back design and the colors. I like the face card art. They shuffle well. The size of the index is a bit big for me, but that's just a personal preference thing.

Thanks Dan for sharing the whole process as you went along. It was very interesting! And thanks for sharing the cards with us, I think they are going to get a lot of play from people on this forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom