Interest PIATNIK - Bridge Jumbo - Seeking buyers (2 Viewers)

I was a distributor for Piatnik back when I did the GB for these exact cards in 2017. I had purchased their remaining stock of blue backed cards and there were a minimal amount of red back cards at the time since they were discontinued. I was speaking with my rep at the time and was going to do a GB on new cards using their old discontinued design for the Bridge Size Jumbo index cards. At the time I could not get enough interest but seeing we have many more members and this seems doable. I would be in on this if you are able to put it together.

David O

If we don’t get this off the ground as a group buy
The next plan is to have one or 2 ( maybe 3)
Investors buy the whole lot. With intent to resell.

If this happens the down side is they’ll now be between $27 and $30 a set up.

Won't let me start a poll in existing thread.

Its possible we could get enough interest at $21+ shipping to get this moving.

Can't respond because the thread is closed. But anyway, will it be a new back design or the same as what's already out there?

Red and blue backs.

at $21+ shipping, I'd be good for 20 setups.

6 for me, 6 for resale, 6 for gifts for meet-up hosts, and 2 because I would sound nitty going to just 18.

If there is any way the backs for such a large order could be custom, I'm thinking a PCF logo might get @Tommy on board.

New thread / poll

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/piatniks-_-bridge-jumbo-21-shipping.104463/

at $21+ shipping, I'd be good for 20 setups.

6 for me, 6 for resale, 6 for gifts for meet-up hosts, and 2 because I would sound nitty going to just 18.

If there is any way the backs for such a large order could be custom, I'm thinking a PCF logo might get @Tommy on board.

As much as custom would be nice, anything that makes these custom, means less likely to be able to sell to everyone.

I would be happy to get into a subGB group if anyone is running one for around 5 setups but there's no way I could do more or anything close to 75.
Definitely agree with the above…

@$14ea I’d jump into a subGB for up to 10 setups, if it’d help things, but had to vote only 1-5 in the poll @$21+

Either way, fingers crossed that something comes to fruition!!

any updates with this?

finally opened my setup of piatniks and these are now my favourite cards.

Put me down for a 75 peice share. If its a chance of getting up Ill ask a few people I know that run games and see If there another 75 peice share to be had.

any updates with this?

finally opened my setup of piatniks and these are now my favourite cards.

Put me down for a 75 peice share. If its a chance of getting up Ill ask a few people I know that run games and see If there another 75 peice share to be had.
We can split a 75 share if you'd like. Was in for 75 originally but don't need that many. Or we could just be in for 2 if that helps the order run

If someone wants to run point on a mini group buy, please contact me. I'd be in for 10 or more set-ups. If I don't see anything in the next few days, I might try to run a mini group buy. But I'm lazy, and don't want to do it. Hahahahaha
Still interested in this @Saoliver?

Let’s revive!

Well.

If someone wants to front $20k. And deal with any issues that may arise.
And deal with reshipping
I’d be very happy to collaborate on getting these done

Well.

If someone wants to front $20k. And deal with any issues that may arise.
And deal with reshipping
I’d be very happy to collaborate on getting these done
I thought you already ordered them?

200.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom