In Progress (ordering closed) Statesman bridge jumbo. Round 2. (2 Viewers)

Whoop, excited to give these a try!
1671116349063.png

Hi All
sorry for my quietness lately.. managing in transport at this time of the year is chaos!!

@turboj623 is graciously assisting with the re-shipping.
just seeing if everyone has passed on their shipping info.

@TheBigTater @Chris Manzoni @rcamp014 @JMC9389 @zabel @mpjulie @da_rams25 @TheDirtMerchant @djfayze @BlueChipSpecial @AcesUp907
Some of you guys have reached out to me already about shipping, and I appreciate that. If you know the number of decks you ordered, please include that with your shipping info That way, I can work out shipping quotes for everyone and can verify your order with what Dan has on his list. As soon as I confirm everything, I'll follow up with those members that already messaged and will PM members who haven't reached out to me yet. My goal is to try and get everything shipped out in the next or so.

I'll also review the thread and gather the numbers to get a rough estimate of what everyone ordered. I"m sure there are a few members that might have messaged Dan directly, so I want to make sure you all get what you paid for.

Hey mate
My bad. I should have sent you quantities. I’ll do that tonight

FYI, I responded to those who already contacted me about shipping quotes. I'll send PMs for shipping info to the remaining members of this group buy later today. I plan to make a trip to the post office tomorrow and will follow up with tracking info after they are dropped off. So get your payments in asap if you want them included with that group tomorrow.

Final PMs were just sent out to the remaining members of this buy. Most of the orders will go out tomorrow. If the members I messaged tonight, get back to me before I head to the post office tomorrow. I should be able to include their order on that run. Otherwise, they will go out on Thursday.

I dropped off everyone's orders at the post office today. I wanted to do it yesterday, but I was waiting for a few members to get back to save me, and they did! You should have received your tracking number via PM. Enjoy the cards, and thank you @xdan for running this group buy!

Same here! Got mine today. Love them. Very unique designs for the face cards. Definitely worth getting a few packs to try them out for anyone on the fence.

Ill be buying more once 3.0 come out

@xdan did you design the cards entirely? If so! Great job!

We played with them tonight, they were a big hit! People loved the Jumbo Bridge size. Cards felt great! Loved the face card designs.

Definitely my favorite!

@xdan did you design the cards entirely? If so! Great job!

We played with them tonight, they were a big hit! People loved the Jumbo Bridge size. Cards felt great! Loved the face card designs.

Definitely my favorite!
I did majority of it.
Had some help on the face cards.
Everything else was done by me.
Sizing and spacing, colours etc

I want to get the next batch going in the new year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom