Reshipping (ordering closed) Bridge jumbo cards. (3 Viewers)

For anyone who didn't get a tracking #, just checking in to see if the rest of the U.S. orders may have shipped? Thank you again for running this @xdan!
Not yet. I believe the boxes are being delivered today but I won't be home to pack them until tomorrow. Hoping to ship the rest on Friday.

Received mine yesterday! Thank you! I like them a lot!

93B8CE97-0D4B-4683-ACA4-3CED8210AB86.jpeg

I received mine yesterday! Very nice cards! On the stiffer side, but not as stiff as some out there. The slight texturing also seems a good balance between smooth and coarse. Thank you @xdan for running this and to @Jonesey07 for the reshipping!

I received mine yesterday! Very nice cards! On the stiffer side, but not as stiff as some out there. The slight texturing also seems a good balance between smooth and coarse. Thank you @xdan for running this and to @Jonesey07 for the reshipping!
Thanks for the feedback!

Already planning another order with poker size and more bridge size colours

Got mine today. Played around with them for about 10 minutes. My overall reaction is very positive, great job Dan! I really like the feel of them, love the texture. They are definitely on the stiff side, but not too much. I like the back design and the colors. I like the face card art. They shuffle well. The size of the index is a bit big for me, but that's just a personal preference thing.

Thanks Dan for sharing the whole process as you went along. It was very interesting! And thanks for sharing the cards with us, I think they are going to get a lot of play from people on this forum!
Thanks for feedback mate. Appreciate it.

Hi all. In looking at the cards I received more closely I did notice that one had a minor manufacturing defect. It is more pronounced on the face than the back, not enough of an issue to make the deck unusable. I will be using them on Friday. People might want to check their decks though. I'm guessing it's just a random issue with this one card.

Thanks again Dan!
IMG_20221011_154246958.jpg

Hi all. In looking at the cards I received more closely I did notice that one had a minor manufacturing defect. It is more pronounced on the face than the back, not enough of an issue to make the deck unusable. I will be using them on Friday. People might want to check their decks though. I'm guessing it's just a random issue with this one card.

Thanks again Dan!
View attachment 1009171
I only opened 2 of my decks but didn't find any defects, hopefully just a random thing.

After opening a deck and playing a few games, I also want to congratulate you on the cards. I found the artwork to be pretty good. But one big issue I saw was when my game got crazy and wanted to play "one-eyed jacks" wild. Or suicide king. The problem is, all the face cards artwork are copies of each other (except for their respective pips), so there's no way to play with those blasphemous rules.

I like the textured feel of them (like many others have said). But they are a bit stiff. I wonder if the cards will "break in" over time.

So, the copy/paste of the face cards artwork is the only issue I have with these cards. Otherwise I like them overall.

But one big issue I saw was when my game got crazy and wanted to play "one-eyed jacks" wild. Or suicide king. The problem is, all the face cards artwork are copies of each other (except for their respective pips), so there's no way to play with those blasphemous rules.
This is a feature, not a bug. ;) :LOL: :laugh:

Thanks again Dan!
View attachment 1009171
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll keep an eye out

I’m in unless I have to pay all the shipping by myself

Sure, I think we’re both still interested. How much would it be including shipping (going to one place)?

Dunno if it makes any sense cost wise to combine shipping with Germany if @OfficerLovejoy is still interested. @w00zie have you seen these decks?

Yes, I posted here in the thread and sent @xdan a message in October. I thought it was clear that all Euro orders would be combined and shipped to you, @Eriks
Sorry if I got it wrong @xdan Still in for the following:
if still possible put me down for the following:

Country - Germany
Brown - 2
Green - 2

Yes, I posted here in the thread and sent @xdan a message in October. I thought it was clear that all Euro orders would be combined and shipped to you, @Eriks
Sorry if I got it wrong @xdan Still in for the following:
Oh sure I can do it. It was just that there was so little interest among the Euros (don’t understand why, the cards look great!) I wasn’t sure whether we would still bother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom