BR Pro Website UPDATED! 15% OFF SALE! (EXPIRED 3-12-20) (2 Viewers)

BR Pro Poker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Alright PCFers, I'm back with a new username and a much-needed website refresh!

Some highlights about the new site:

-Increased our sample set offering from 9 sets to 18 sets, every standard design now has a sample set available
-Several new dealer button designs, with ALL dealer buttons now available in both 49mm and 60mm sizes
-New standard designs added (most are designs you may have seen on our other sites, but have been neglected because they were difficult to find, didn't have sample sets available, etc.)
-Standard Valentino plaques now available in $100k and $500k denoms
-Custom plaques now listed on website (minimum 12 per denom required, same pricing as stock plaques)
-TONS OF BOUNTY CHIPS. + some rebuy, show em, rabbit hunt (also designs that were offered on other sites but didn't get a lot of attention)
-Better product photos, and should all around have better usability/easier ordering process
-Yes, prices on stock & semi custom chips have gone up slightly due to increase in material & labor costs, and the fact that we have not raised prices in 3-4 years. This is why we'd like to offer an introductory sale for our loyal PCF customers. :)

....aaand now to the part you actually care about!

15% OFF EVERYTHING FOR TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY. SALE ENDS 3-12-2020 AT 11:59PM.

DISCOUNT CODE: PCF15

This brings a 500 pc set of stock chips to $276.25, about $20 cheaper than the old pricing.
For those of you wanting 43mm Muertos...this brings custom 43mm pricing down to ~.80 per chip for a 500pc set, saving you .14 per chip or about $70 overall. :)

THANK YOU for your continued support here on PCF, and if you guys see anything funky/not working on the site, please let me know! I've been working on this for several months but still finding things I've missed here and there!

And finally, as Gene mentioned, we are fairly slammed right now due to China being essentially shut down from coronavirus. There may be a couple of weeks production time on some stock plaques and dealer buttons depending on how many we sell, and of course any semi-custom or custom orders. We thank you for your patience! Just know we're pumping out chips as fast as we possibly can while keeping a semblance of sanity. :)

-Kristil / BR Pro Poker

Sweet! I've been eye balling the High Stakes Poker set that was added recently. This might made me take the leap :nailbite::nailbite:

43mm DDLM ... here I come!

Me on my "chip diet":
2SPUZLR.gif

Last edited:
@BR Pro Poker - since the 43mm DDLM would be 100% custom (right?), how should I indicate what breakdown/colors/demons I want? Is that just something I write down when ordering?

There is now a required field on any ordering pages where multiple denoms are a possibility. It won't let you add to your cart unless you fill out that field. :)

Congratulations and thanks for working with me on my project! (the dog house) Can’t wait to see these things.

@BR Pro Poker (Kristil) should we be going through you or @ABC Gifts and Awards (Gene) when it comes to ordering something like Tiki Kings, or does it not matter? My understanding is that companies have merged? Thanks,

The Tikis are still only on BR Pro so it's best to go through there, but of course we won't turn you away if you email ABC haha. :) You are correct that both companies are ours. Best way to get in touch is email chip@brpropoker.com because Gene is way behind on PCF Messages, and he uses the ABC PCF account.

What’s the best way to go about ordering Tiki’s if you are ordering some stock and some semi custom and still get the quantity price correct?

Well crap, I sent in my draft breakdown for semi-custom DDLM this evening, disregard that email from Bryce... Back to the drawing board. Going to need to rethink some of this :)

Also, if I see any other issues with the site I'll shoot you a PM. I know it's a challenge getting a new interface up and running, but I'd want folks to tell me if they noticed something so... I noticed that the tournament seating chip product page is missing a price.
https://brpropoker.com/collections/...ng-chip-set-pack-of-10?variant=31482875478105

Just an FYI if you use PayPal. When you go to checkout with PayPal from BR Pro's website, PayPal will immediately charge you the full amount. After you are returned to their site and enter the discount, you'll be charged again for the amount with the code applied.

Don't worry! There first charge is only a pre-auth. When you login to PayPal, only the discount charge shows in your history and there's a message letting you know the pre-auth will be dropped.

For those of you who have credit card/PayPal alerts, it looks scary at first, like you got charged twice. But you didn't.

Also.... DDLM 43MM!!! OH YEAH BABY!

Well crap, I sent in my draft breakdown for semi-custom DDLM this evening, disregard that email from Bryce... Back to the drawing board. Going to need to rethink some of this :)

Also, if I see any other issues with the site I'll shoot you a PM. I know it's a challenge getting a new interface up and running, but I'd want folks to tell me if they noticed something so... I noticed that the tournament seating chip product page is missing a price.
https://brpropoker.com/collections/...ng-chip-set-pack-of-10?variant=31482875478105

GOOD CATCH! :) Thank you very much. I realized I forgot to add that product around 6pm last night and clearly I had already worked too many hours to catch that detail :confused

Just an FYI if you use PayPal. When you go to checkout with PayPal from BR Pro's website, PayPal will immediately charge you the full amount. After you are returned to their site and enter the discount, you'll be charged again for the amount with the code applied.

Don't worry! There first charge is only a pre-auth. When you login to PayPal, only the discount charge shows in your history and there's a message letting you know the pre-auth will be dropped.

For those of you who have credit card/PayPal alerts, it looks scary at first, like you got charged twice. But you didn't.

Also.... DDLM 43MM!!! OH YEAH BABY!

That's weird! I wonder if Paypal always does that or if there's some setting we need to change :tdown:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom