Board Gamers, show us your loot! (4 Viewers)

Well if this is a dibbs,

Dibbs on:
Lost Cities
Machi Koro 2
Tapestry (If Legend passes)
Cubitos
Pandemic the Cure

To be continued...

My Full wish list:
Lost Cities
Machi Koro 2
Tapestry
Cubitos
Pandemic the Cure
King of Tokyo
Pitchcar Mini
Orleans
Vinhos
Fields of Arle
Space Base
Petrichor
7 Wonders

If you are willing to wait until February to complete your cleaning project, we can do the driveway delivery. It's a bit out of the way (Nashville to Detroit with a side-step wherever you are)), but it would save on shipping.

I've recorded names and requests. If you've already posted in the thread and want to convey any more information, shoot me a PM please. Otherwise I'll shoot you a PM at some point. I've not seen nor heard of any complaints about this thread turning into my board game classified ad for the last 10 posts, but I don't want to push it.

I'm in no great rush on any of these transactions. We had just a crap ton of extra expenses in my household in the last 2 years, but I found a nice 0% credit card for 21 months for balance transfers for what is left from that nonsense, so I've got some financial breathing room and some time. These funds will help to make a few payments on that, but please don't take 20 months to finish deciding. :D @THRA5H3R, after prepping for my turkey fry tomorrow, I'm going to find a box and get to packing up your requests.

sell list 2.jpg

If you are willing to wait until February to complete your cleaning project, we can do the driveway delivery. It's a bit out of the way (Nashville to Detroit with a side-step wherever you are)), but it would save on shipping.
Your 8-hour drive through Cincy and Toledo just became a 10-hour drive through Indianapolis and South Bend. I'd add an hour or two to a day-drive if it meant more board games or poker chips, heck yes!

A tradition for PZ and I is to play Robo Rally Thanksgiving. The goal is simple, prep and cook the food using lasers (knives), flames (heat), water, smashers (mashed potatoes, crushed cranberries), and avoiding the radiation unless necessary, (because who wants microwaved food?). You'll note we use chips to count the turns (so it is appropriate for this thread and PCF).

2022-11-24 12.53.54.jpg

Last edited:
I've recorded names and requests. If you've already posted in the thread and want to convey any more information, shoot me a PM please. Otherwise I'll shoot you a PM at some point. I've not seen nor heard of any complaints about this thread turning into my board game classified ad for the last 10 posts, but I don't want to push it.

I'm in no great rush on any of these transactions. We had just a crap ton of extra expenses in my household in the last 2 years, but I found a nice 0% credit card for 21 months for balance transfers for what is left from that nonsense, so I've got some financial breathing room and some time. These funds will help to make a few payments on that, but please don't take 20 months to finish deciding. :D @THRA5H3R, after prepping for my turkey fry tomorrow, I'm going to find a box and get to packing up your requests.

View attachment 1028123
Dang, got to these too late. I've never played Fields of Arle but have heard a ton of good things about it. IIRC Altiplano is a bag builder similar to Orleans right?

I've been hooked on Dead Reckoning lately, I wasn't the biggest fan of Mystic Vale, but this has been goofier and more fun for me. Plus I got suckered by that super duper deluxe ks edition ><

Dang, got to these too late. I've never played Fields of Arle but have heard a ton of good things about it. IIRC Altiplano is a bag builder similar to Orleans right?

I've been hooked on Dead Reckoning lately, I wasn't the biggest fan of Mystic Vale, but this has been goofier and more fun for me. Plus I got suckered by that super duper deluxe ks edition ><
lol I got suckered by the ultra mega La Granja KS edition, first world problems

Still have these from the original list, shoot me a PM if something strikes your fancy. Yes Altiplano is a bag builder with some similarities to Orleans.

Altiplano
Animal upon Animal - Crest Climbers
Aquaretto
Arkwright
Auf Achse
Batman Season 1
Black Angel
Bohnanza 25th
Caverna
Dogs
Fireball Island
GI Joe Deck Builder
Maracaibo
Monopoly Gamer Collector
Nations
Nmbr 9 Starting Tiles
Tichu
Warhammer Quest Silver Tower
Wolfgang Exchange Office (Quacks)

Yes Altiplano is a bag builder. One of my favorites. Just played it again Friday night. Also make sure you learn the rules yourself. It’s fairly straightforward, however we were originally taught half the game wrong and have been trying to play correctly ever since.

lol I got suckered by the ultra mega La Granja KS edition, first world problems

Still have these from the original list, shoot me a PM if something strikes your fancy. Yes Altiplano is a bag builder with some similarities to Orleans.

Altiplano
Animal upon Animal - Crest Climbers
Aquaretto
Arkwright
Auf Achse
Batman Season 1
Black Angel
Bohnanza 25th
Caverna
Dogs
Fireball Island
GI Joe Deck Builder
Maracaibo
Monopoly Gamer Collector
Nations
Nmbr 9 Starting Tiles
Tichu
Warhammer Quest Silver Tower
Wolfgang Exchange Office (Quacks)
I'm in the middle of cutting down my games as well again and may also have a number of games to add to this list. Of the remaining, I either have them or (in the case of Arkwright) don't think I can get them to the table enough.

No pics because I didn't think of it. But got a few games of Tyrants of the Underdark in, as well as a 2p game of Ginkgopolis. Both are favorites of mine.

Been looking for a new game to get for my wife and I. Any suggestions? We really like a Terraforming Mars, rivals of Catan, citadels, ticket to ride, pandemic, and some various card games. Here's what we have so far. Meager compared to what alot of you guys have but we're just starting to collect games.

Btw through the ages we have not played yet. Looks like it's pretty involved and just haven't had the chance for it yet.

IMG_20221224_203742787.jpg

Been looking for a new game to get for my wife and I. Any suggestions? We really like a Terraforming Mars, rivals of Catan, citadels, ticket to ride, pandemic, and some various card games. Here's what we have so far. Meager compared to what alot of you guys have but we're just starting to collect games.

Btw through the ages we have not played yet. Looks like it's pretty involved and just haven't had the chance for it yet.

View attachment 1047041
What about Carcassone? Plays well with two and more.

Finally a thread to feel at "home". And one where I can contribute much. :p

I'm a Herculean Boardgamegeek Collector (ie with more than 3000 games). Am in the midst of reorganizing our game library space so hopefully when that's done I can share pics of our loot.

Here's a link to my collection of board games (not as up-to-date as I wanted but most of them are tagged)
https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/jack208

I run a boardgame shop here in Malaysia - the first boardgame shop here!! and we also host an active meetup groups that meet almost weekly to play all kinds of boardgames. Not sure how much of this info (eg URL, co name etc) I can share here - as commercial/advertising info - but if the Mods allow there, I can share more links etc to what we do over this part of the world re board games.

If you happen to be visiting Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), give me a holler for a board game session.

I read a few posts about Axis & Allies. If you like this genre, check out Nightingale Games's WAR ROOM. The 2nd Edition was kickstarted back in 2021 and our regular players here are all in agreement this game obsoletes the Axis & Allies system.

Take a look at the map!

(that's me in black tee pointing at the map)

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-10 at 7.00.10 PM.jpg

We are calling for another session this coming Feb 6. :)

I read a few posts about Axis & Allies. If you like this genre, check out Nightingale Games's WAR ROOM. The 2nd Edition was kickstarted back in 2021 and our regular players here are all in agreement this game obsoletes the Axis & Allies system.

Take a look at the map!

(that's me in black tee pointing at the map)

View attachment 1062497

We are calling for another session this coming Feb 6. :)
I remember seeing the Kickstarter for this and being SO TEMPTED by it; it's just such a unique looking game. Glad people are enjoying it! Hope to get to try it one of these days.

I remember seeing the Kickstarter for this and being SO TEMPTED by it; it's just such a unique looking game. Glad people are enjoying it! Hope to get to try it one of these days.

Thomas (Nightingale) is doing another round of Kickstarter for the reprint of this WAR ROOM sometime H2 of this year. It's also to launch another new title using the same system (Napoleonic era).

I almost jumped in as well, but realized it would never get played. I don’t have that group of 4-6 friends that would schedule this and spend a day playing it. Maybe some day!

I almost jumped in as well, but realized it would never get played. I don’t have that group of 4-6 friends that would schedule this and spend a day playing it. Maybe some day!
Yeah, I've already got my played-once copy of TI4 and its expansion, my never-played copy of War of the Ring, etc. More "hard to get tabled on a regular game night" games are a tough sell for sure!

On the opposite side of the spectrum, we played one of my favorite light weight high-variance games last night in Lords of Vegas, using my Paris chips for money. For as many times as the designers have crowdfunded and republished this & its expansions in recent years, I really wish the game would get a proper art & component makeover, but regardless it’s a riot to play, especially with the aggressive gambling rules and the ability to stack your opponents bankroll (or give them a huge amount of free money lol). Will always recommend this game.
4B508FB9-7215-4F10-ABB7-6312B7C3CCD5.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom