Board Gamers, show us your loot! (3 Viewers)

I use Dunes cc version 1 for my board game chips. I have thought about an upgrade, but nothing yet.

star wars rebellion is sweet.

Only played once but I did think it was quite cool. Unfortunately we weren't able to finish because it was quite late at night and the con hall we were camped in was closing down.

So I've been testing a Diplomacy app, Diplicity (sorry, Apple users, only on Android as far as I can tell). So far, :tup:

Everything is done through the app... Orders submitted, maps, press...

View attachment 248614

View attachment 248615

View attachment 248616

Thanks for this thread... Haven't played Diplomacy in quite awhile, but I found a trusting Russia and I think I have a shot to solo with Turkey (2 builds this winter, Russia said he is forgoing his build because he can't use it against France). Still lots of game to go.

Screenshot_20190225-111215.jpg

This is the end of my 1828 game from the weekend. Went really long but I think that was based on our starting auction going weird and then a bunch of stock trashing made the two companies that did start worth crap so there wasn’t much capital left in the game. My company got trashed hard right at the start (like 6 drops) and I was never able to recover from that drop in capital.

This is the end of my 1828 game from the weekend. Went really long but I think that was based on our starting auction going weird and then a bunch of stock trashing made the two companies that did start worth crap so there wasn’t much capital left in the game. My company got trashed hard right at the start (like 6 drops) and I was never able to recover from that drop in capital.View attachment 252538
I think I see some Mint chips there. I have a set of those. They're freaking heavy. Otherwise they're great for gaming.

1828 is still in development, right? How was it?

I think I see some Mint chips there. I have a set of those. They're freaking heavy. Otherwise they're great for gaming.

1828 is still in development, right? How was it?
Yea mint chips mixed with my blades plaques. Decent cheap set while I slowly put together a Paulson set I have my eyes on.

It was good, the mergers were interesting and there was good track and token laying right to the end. The way our initial auction went combined with the stock trashing made it a very low capital game though at the start which added probably 2 hours to the play time for us.

Thanks for this thread... Haven't played Diplomacy in quite awhile, but I found a trusting Russia and I think I have a shot to solo with Turkey (2 builds this winter, Russia said he is forgoing his build because he can't use it against France). Still lots of game to go.

View attachment 252520

Only 4 supply centers to the solo, but progress will be slow as I've decided to get them all from France, and even without a stab, Russia may leap frog me.

Yes, I could win much more easily by carving up Russia, where is the sport in that?

Good score at the thrift store today. I picked up a copy of City of Iron: 2ed in very nice shape. I haven't had a chance to open it yet to check if it's all there, but it looks promising. And for $5 I figured I couldn't go wrong!

I got a 3D printer and plan to make a bunch of pieces and organizers for my board games. Here's a timelapse of the purple wizard meeples that I printed last night for Lords of Waterdeep:

https://www.getanywhere.io/pub/guesttl/67c2bea5-3f21-464e-b0ce-ab908efcde13

I started printing some clerics this morning, but several of them did not stick to the bed and got pushed into a pile, so I aborted the print. Luckily I can view it remotely with OctoPrint Anywhere, so I stopped it before it went for another 4 hours like that. But I have to wait until I get home to clean it up and start over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom