Board Gamers Poker Chip Interest Thread (3 Viewers)

Posting here to confirm I'm in for a set of this. Will finalize the count soon. And also in for the NCV chip. They are just perfect as Priority Deal marker.

Sorry if this is answered in a previous post.
Is the price 34c per chip labeled (as shown) or 34c for blanks + 13c for labels, so all in 47c? Or is that label price only for custom art?

Sorry if this is answered in a previous post.
Is the price 34c per chip labeled (as shown) or 34c for blanks + 13c for labels, so all in 47c? Or is that label price only for custom art?

Labeled or unlabeled. If you order blanks and labels separately then you'll have to pay extra for the labels. But prelabeled will be the same cost as blanks. Once in stock, the unlabeled cost is usually a cent cheaper.

Can you combine both unlabeled and labeled chips in a roll of 25?

No, they come from the factory in shrink-wrapped rolls of 25.

So far I have received 143 deposits and it looks like the order will be for over 80,000 chips. Most of the orders are from new board gamers. Hopefully they stick around and start to collect chips. We have a great forum here.
This week I will be paying for the mold. In the next 2 - 3 months the mold and prototypes should be finished. I will be posting pictures of the prototypes once I have them.
I will keep the ordering links active for a little longer. Hoping to get up to 100,000!

So far I have received 143 deposits and it looks like the order will be for over 80,000 chips. Most of the orders are from new board gamers. Hopefully they stick around and start to collect chips. We have a great forum here.
This week I will be paying for the mold. In the next 2 - 3 months the mold and prototypes should be finished. I will be posting pictures of the prototypes once I have them.
I will keep the ordering links active for a little longer. Hoping to get up to 100,000!

I'm immensely happy this project is working out for all involved. This really hits something I looked for a long time and was never satisfied with the available products.

Thanks for undertaking this.

Great new Apache - I bet you are surprised (if not confused) about the demand for poker chips coming from boardgamers.

SUGGESTION: I think there is a lot of unmet demand for mini poker chips.

I'm guessing you would get another large order if you made an Apache / Boardgamer set!

A quality set of mini-chips is very hard to come by. Here are examples:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/914788/mini-clay-poker-chip...

I missed the 9/1 date, is it still possible to order a set of chips?
Apache had just posted 3 posts up that the orders were still open. I'm sure he'll comment at the end of the order thread and change the first post to reflect when orders are closed.

I was following the BGG thread and hadn’t realized it had closed. Do I place an order directly on the site for Apache? Or is there a link somewhere in this thread?

I was following the BGG thread and hadn’t realized it had closed. Do I place an order directly on the site for Apache? Or is there a link somewhere in this thread?
Never mind, I found it a few pages back.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/payment-thread-for-project-board-gamers-chips.45899/

Is there any possibility of getting an alternate design for the 20 denomination in yellow?

As has been stated multiple times, you can order blanks and then later labels from ABC. If you're talking about different edge spots, probably not.

Does Apache acknowledge having received payment? I have a PayPal receipt, but it gives a long number for the recipient, not Apache. I would love the reassurance that my deposit was received and that I am on the list for these chips.

What is the height (in inches) of a set of 40 stacked?

I'm making custom poker chip trays and want to make sure I have enough room

What is the height (in inches) of a set of 40 stacked?

I'm making custom poker chip trays and want to make sure I have enough room
Typically 3.3mm per chip. 67mm x 2 should give you sufficient space for two barrels.

Hi, very close to placing an order but just want to clarify: current cost is .38 per pre-labeled chip, and we only need to buy the extra .13 labels if we're ordering blanks?

Hi, very close to placing an order but just want to clarify: current cost is .38 per pre-labeled chip, and we only need to buy the extra .13 labels if we're ordering blanks?

That's correct, the $0.38 price is either labeled or unlabeled, if you want different labels then you have to buy unlabeled and order the labels separately later.

Any news on the prototypes?

I am definitely interested in ordering if you do reopen the orders. I sent a PM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom