SOLD Black Friday Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the best place to put this… but if anyone has a spare barrel (or two barrels) of the Jack Cincinnati Primary $500s I’d love to buy it to complete my set!

Edit: ideally not mint condition
Put a wanted ad in the classifieds.

Over labeling hot stamps can have mixed results, I'd say generally would NOT recommend. These were purchased with the over label already on. It's a pretty deep stamp (and I am looking for more, any color - see signature).

GL

full
At least they used a horse stamp for horseshoe labels :LOL: :laugh:

Would have been great if these came with the haul chiproom bought since they transitioned into majestic star and bigslick found some ones hiding in his purchase. Killer line up and if made around the same time(I’m sure), I would buy a hoard. Shame. That P$100 and $1000’s though, damn, even that P $5.
1C8DFEC9-06E3-45CE-B513-8CDE7AFDF55C.jpeg

Would have been great if these came with the haul chiproom bought since they transitioned into majestic star and bigslick found some ones hiding in his purchase. Killer line up and if made around the same time(I’m sure), I would buy a hoard. Shame. That P$100 and $1000’s though, damn, even that P $5.
View attachment 834229
I know some people had some of the Trump chips mixed in with the majestics

View attachment 834229
out of like 1,100 chips I found 3 $1 Trump Primary now to remember where I even put them damn things lol

View attachment 834229

I had to google search what was going on with that logo. These would make great milling canidates.

out of like 1,100 chips I found 3 $1 Trump Primary now to remember where I even put them damn things lol
I received not a speck lol
Maybe this will be a future sale? It would be the greatest sale that ever was....great than they have ever been before..!
It will be huuuge, massive, I mean, millions, sale will make chips great again.

Anyone have confirmation on the 1k colors yet?

I still haven't gotten around to cleaning mine yet....but I thought I would do some investigating since I just got my paulson color samples.

With normal lighting, I can see the case being made for pumpkin or orange. But, orange and pumpkin don't glow in blue light at all...and these chips glow even under all that dirt and grime.

The 2 1ks look like they have different base colors.

1K red font: blaze orange??
1k black font: peach??

Majestic1k_1.jpg

Majestic1k_2.jpg

I still haven't gotten around to cleaning mine yet....but I thought I would do some investigating since I just got my paulson color samples.

With normal lighting, I can see the case being made for pumpkin or orange. But, orange and pumpkin don't glow in blue light at all...and these chips glow even under all that dirt and grime.

View attachment 834323
View attachment 834324
Interesting that the 2 chips look so much alike under standard lighting, but different under UV.
I have some blue solids like that…look identical, but one absolutely glows under UV.

View attachment 834323
View attachment 834324
I would say they are both either pumpkin or blaze. I think the difference under UV is likely due to Paulson changing the formula on the color between the 1st order and the reorder with the new inlay.

View attachment 834323
View attachment 834324
Just Orange, red denom is original leaded orange and is little darker and black denom is the down scale leaded formula which is slightly brighter and weighs bit less.
51E68B4F-CDEC-42B7-8E63-5E59B6D15F22.jpeg

I would say they are both either pumpkin or blaze. I think the difference under UV is likely due to Paulson changing the formula on the color between the 1st order and the reorder with the new inlay.
Yeah that would make sense. But, can't be pumpkin....it doesn't glow at all. Unless it used to in an older formula.

Just Orange, red denom is original leaded orange and is little darker and black denom is the down scale leaded formula which is slightly brighter and weighs bit less.

Orange doesn't glow at all. Unless of course it used to glow in an older formula.

Or maybe the lead makes it glow? :eek: :sick:

Yeah that would make sense. But, can't be pumpkin....it doesn't glow at all. Unless it used to in an older formula.

Orange doesn't glow at all. Unless of course it used to glow in an older formula.

Or maybe the lead makes it glow? :eek: :sick:
Might but it isn’t blaze, I sold my Paulson color sets long ago and posted it beside the blaze, to me they are orange from experience, carrot a close second. But one thing is for sure, the arc yellow grey and blue looks beautiful with it. You’ll need leaded sample orange to match it right but you can just tell by the hue of the orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom