MS-2.jpg

MS-3.jpg
785A2E68-6A9A-4E03-BF47-27D6251948C0.jpeg

Attachments

• MS-4.jpg
    MS-4.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Kind of disappointing that they didn’t sort them by Chip type - would have liked the option to buy all leaded bike tires.

Would be hilarious to see another vendor snap up the whole stock and put it back up for sale at another 10-20c/chip markup.

Kind of disappointing that they didn’t sort them by Chip type - would have liked the option to buy all leaded bike tires.

Would be hilarious to see another vendor snap up the whole stock and put it back up for sale at another 10-20c/chip markup.

That’s Jim’s style, he knows what he is doing and it’s why there are constantly amazing deals on chips throughout the year, year after year. Because he knows how much work it is to deal with that, he does leave room for people to clean, sort and resell.

Jim actually does sell large lots to other resellers sometimes, or “splits” them and what you describe does happen. But seems like he always lets us chippers have first crack.

I have always ordered many extras when 8 bought heavily used chips and sort them a bit and sell what doesn’t fit. We call it “cherry picking” and it’s not uncommon for chippers to buy double or triple what they need to make a playable matching set.
You live and you learn! Welcome!

You won’t find better deals on paulsons at the scale Jim sells them ever.

i was talking about apache (the reseller), not jim. apache specializes in smaller purchases so i'd expect them to be more keen on finding those easy 'value added' plays but guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom