SOLD Black Cat Club FDL tourney 10 and 11 chip sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited. This is my favorite set of all time and I've wanted a sample forever. I will take the v1 bounty if still available please

We're down to 5 sample sets remaining.
  • 3 without Champion chips
  • 2 with Champion chips
All v1 bounty chips are spoken for but there are plenty of v2 solids left.

I will endeavor to get shipping quotes finalized over the weekend/by Monday, with a view to getting payments and shipping out mid next week.

I'll take a sample without champion chip V2 bounty, I saw that a pink bounty has already been spoken for but if you have a spare one I'd like one, if not I'll take a purple one.
I live in France : Saint-Ouen zip code : 93400

edit :

if possible I'll take a red, pink and purple V2 bounty chip.

Last edited:
I'll take a sample without champion chip V2 bounty, I saw that a pink bounty has already been spoken for but if you have a spare one I'd like one, if not I'll take a purple one.
I live in France : Saint-Ouen zip code : 93400

edit :

if possible I'll take a red, pink and purple V2 bounty chip.

Pink has been requested twice already, so has gone I'm sorry.

Did you want more than 1 bounty chip?

v2 bounties available:

20160221_110145-1_zpsd8l6jhw4.jpg

Order of choice is denoted by first to respond to the thread, i.e.:

1. @Toonexile (Butterscotch)
  2. @SpaceMonkey (Canary)
  3. @Ghoti (Retro Red)
  4. @BNM (Pink)
  5. @Dr Lecterr
  6. @chipjoker (Pink)
  7. @dr-octopuss (x ?)
  8. @carlin (x 2)
Although @Toonexile said he'd take random allocation, I'd like him to take a look at the bounties available and re-validate that (or choose a colour if he does want to pick).

I'm not sure how many v2 bounties you want, @dr-octopuss but suggest when it is time for you to choose, you choose one then @carlin picks one, then back to @dr-octopuss for a second choice, then @carlin for his final second choice. Then you can take the pick of what's left.

There's still one sample set up for grabs, so we'll see if someone picks that up.

Last edited:
I did not know you had a 1 of everything bounty set. That is the most beautiful collection of bounty chips ever. Breaking it up brings a little tear to my eye.

I did not know you had a 1 of everything bounty set. That is the most beautiful collection of bounty chips ever. Breaking it up brings a little tear to my eye.

Don't worry, I'll get more. ;)

I might see if I can swing 44mm Scroll full color... will revisit that one after the MD-50 order is out the way.

Is there a Tiger bounty in there? If so my order of preference is Tiger, Canary, Charcoal, Maroon.

Is there a Tiger bounty in there? If so my order of preference is Tiger, Canary, Charcoal, Maroon.

Tiger was a recent addition to the CPC palette. These were made a long time before it became available. Canary should be good

Thanks! I didn't think it was tiger but thought I'd ask. Third row third collum I originally thought was an orange tint which led to my question, but it must be mandarin red.

If possible I'll take the two on top,
1rst line, 2nd column from the left, first from above (purple one),
on the 4rth column from the left, I'll take the 2 chips just above (I believe the colour is) the butterscotch one

Thanks Toby, I didn't realise you literally had one of each colour available

For my bounty chip, I'll take either butterscotch or any dayglo colour please. If none of those are available, lucky dip will be fine.

Thanks Toby, I didn't realise you literally had one of each colour available

For my bounty chip, I'll take either butterscotch or any dayglo colour please. If none of those are available, lucky dip will be fine.

You're down for Butterscotch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom