SOLD Black Cat Club FDL tourney 10 and 11 chip sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
20160218_092425_zpscath0o47.jpg

20160218_092549_zpshnpnmauy.jpg

I have 10 full 11 chip sample sets, including the Champion chip. There were only 20 Champion chips made. Some were won by players, leaving c10 for sale

I have 10 ten chip samples available (minus the Champion chip)

*UPDATE: v1 all spoken for*
I have approx 10 v1 bounty chips (Light Blue 414 with Black spots, pictured).

I am offering 10 v2 bounty chips (solid inlaid with unique base color)

V2 bounty chips (solid inlaid)

20160206_163717_zpsjddr4eq4.jpg

Cost breakdown:

Original 6 chips - $9.36
T5 1D14 add on chip - $1.50
3 x MD-50 promo chips (@$2.50e) - $7.50
Diecard Champion chip - $8 (only 20 made, at a premium)

$18.36 without Champion chip
$26.36 with Champion chip

plus shipping/packaging @$8.59* (example used UK to US)

*estimate, exact cost tbc

v2 solid inlaid bounty +75c (made at a premium)

If you are interested in one or more of the 20 sample sets, please register your interest ITT and specify:
  1. Champion chip set or non-champion chip set
  2. V1 or V2 bounty
  3. Location (for shipping quote)
History...

The original set (T25, T100, T500, T1k, T5k, v1 bounty) was produced in 2009 by ASM.

The add ons (T5, MD-50 and Diecard) were done by ASM LV. The promo and Champion chips would've also been made on FDL but this was during the period when ASM LV broke the mold (happily now rescued by CPC).

Full disclosure...

The T5s have very slighter smaller artwork (compare with other chips in lineup).

The MD-50 chips spots are a little maverick in the grand ASM LV tradition but the photos above are fairly representative.

Some of the Diecard chips have flea bites. Nothing crazy but irksome if you are OCD.

I am not selling these for profit.

You will receive the best chips I can select from my full set. No secondaries, rejects, misaligned inlays or nasty surprises.

Chips are excellent to mint condition.

First come, first served.

V2 bounty folk can choose their chip's base color from the available pool (first come basis).

Proceeds will go towards the MD-50 cash set. No trades.

Any questions, please ask.

Orders...

Minus Champion chip

1. Ghoti (v2)
  2. lou13 (v1)
  3. SpaceMonkey (v2)
  4. Pokerdweebz (v1)
  5. AdamAAAA (v1)
  6. Poker Zombie (v1)
  7. ranger764 (v1)
  8. chipjoker (v2)
  9. dr-octopuss (v2)
  10. carlin (v2)

With Champion chip
  1. toonexile (v2)
  2. gopherblue (v1)
  3. liftapint (v1)
  4. Psypher1000 (v1)
  5. BNM (v1, v2)
  6. Mr. Cheese (v1)
  7. Jeff (v2)
  8. Dr Lecterr (v2)
  9. carlin (v2)
  10. kareth (v2)

Payment...
  • In USD
  • PayPal FF&F
  • Send to: tobomojo [at] gmail [dot] com
  • Pls include your PCF username in the payment message (but DO NOT include 'PCF' in the message!)
  • PM me your name/shipping address

Last edited:
I'm a proud owner of a full sample and I can say OMFG ! Those chips are so funny and amazing !

Probably the lone sample I will never sell !

Jump on this opportunity guys imho ;)

Happy to help fund that sweet looking cash set.

Non-champion set
V2 bounty
Boston, MA

I'd be interested in a non-champion sample set with v1 bounty. Shipping to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. What's the difference between the "solid" inlay and a normal inlay?

I'd be interested in a non-champion sample set with v1 bounty. Shipping to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA. What's the difference between the "solid" inlay and a normal inlay?

It's a solid color base, not a spotted chip. Both versions have inlays

Google the amount usd to gbp. Would do for you but typing 1 handed holding newborn!!

Please specify bounty v1 or v2

Ah okay, sorry. Thought you were in the UK and converted to USD to sell here. Can pay in USD via Paypal if easier. Without Champion please.

Just want to use this thread to say congratulations! Not sure how I missed the great baby pics in the guessathon thread, but I just now saw them.

So glad everyone is safe and home and - by the looks of it - very happy. Happy days and sleepless nights ahead for both you and Keri and best wishes all around.

1. non-champion chip set
  2. V1 bounty
  3. Nolensville, TN, USA
My favorite set of all time. It even ranks higher than my own zombies an most respects. While I don't usually collect samples, this one I've gotta get!

Just want to use this thread to say congratulations! Not sure how I missed the great baby pics in the guessathon thread, but I just now saw them.

So glad everyone is safe and home and - by the looks of it - very happy. Happy days and sleepless nights ahead for both you and Keri and best wishes all around.
You can butter Toby up all you like--he ain't selling you his entire Black Cat set. ;)

My favorite set of all time. It even ranks higher than my own zombies an most respects. While I don't usually collect samples, this one I've gotta get!

+1, but second only to the newly designed Black Cat Club cash set. Please, please, please offer samples of the new cash set too!

How're these not already completely sold out? Only explanation is that most PCF'ers passed out cold at their computers upon reading that sample sets of this epic set are available.

Definitely interested!

1. Champion chip set
2. V1 bounty
3. Location (for shipping quote): USA, zip code 09762

Thank you for a unique offer!

Oh, can we opt in for a V2 bounty, also?! Fussing not, but doesn't hurt to ask...

Last edited:
Championship chip set with V1 bounty please shipped to Hudson WI 54016

Thanks!

Almost out of v1 bounty chips.

The good news with the v2 is that you can choose which color you want (1st come, 1st served basis). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom