Bitcoin crash coming (6 Viewers)

>I'd like an explanation for how bitcoin is coded to be permanently inflationary

It literally by design generates blocks in which more coins are spawned and added to the pool. Diminishing inflation over time but still inflation.

A flat line is not parabolic; price does not dictate inflationary or deflationary properties of the supply it only matters given context to contrast it.

I'm really not interested in trying to convince you, despite your "no, I really want to learn" facade. Regurgitating commonly repeated fallacies that would be easily repudiated with maybe 5 minutes of research tells me you really don't have an objective other than reinforcing your own mindview.

Guess what, that's fine, more than likely you can live your life without caring about it and it would appreciably change nothing.

But please tell me what claims that I have directly made on crypto that you disagree with? You jokingly call yourself an "old man" but I literally see the "old man shakes fist a cloud meme". You are fighting against some random person's projection of "what crypto should be" without even actually understanding yourself.

Last edited:
Like... Chips? :D

BTC for me is huge on the sole fact that it's decentralized. Nobody can print bitcoin whenever they want. It's a network with majority consensus that is extremely extremely unlikely to ever be exploited.

The government may(likely will) attempt to regulate cryptocurrencies in the near future but in the end it's still going to be a truly decentralized network with no singular person calling the shots.
The adoption of a decentralized currency like bitcoin implies massive fundamental changes in the geo-political structure as we currently know it. Listening to the smart crypto people it’s impossible to avoid this conclusion. This will not go smoothly or without substantial resistance, and consequences, if it goes at all.

The adoption of a decentralized currency like bitcoin implies massive fundamental changes in the geo-political structure as we currently know it. Listening to the smart crypto people it’s impossible to avoid this conclusion. This will not go smoothly or without substantial resistance, and consequences, if it goes at all.

First you need to define adoption. Most of it won't even be seen, it will just be abstracted into something useful.

I have no idea what this means. Explain.
Example something like distributed file storage. Automate a protocol to validate a person's ability to host data reliably and enable users to store data. You are pretty much enabling a free marketplace which at scale should allow better competition. Niche low level applications first.

Example something like distributed file storage. Automate a protocol to validate a person's ability to host data reliably and enable users to store data. You are pretty much enabling a free marketplace which at scale should allow better competition. Niche low level applications first.
For bitcoin major application will be hard money collateralized lending, yes in fiat

Oh, you’re referring to all the mechanics behind it, etc. Yeah, that’s not what I meant. I don’t see all the equities with an interest in the current system agreeing on a smooth transition to this, if it were to occur at all. Implies massive geo-political changes, based on what I’ve read and heard. The term “blowback” comes to mind. Be careful what you wish for. We shall see! In the meantime, I hope you realize gains and not losses!

Howdy 30k :D

I closed my leveraged long position for now but I'll always HODL straight BTC
I still feel like ETH could double in a few months if ALT season hits its burn to Jupiter shortly.
If and when that happens people will start selling BTC trying to hop on the alt train quick for profits.

geeeesh
It went from 30k to 31k before I could look at coinmarketcap again
All eyes on BTC this cycle it seems. Perhaps no crazy ALT season like 2018
I said the same thing. Woke up this morning to 30400, closed my leveraged position. Check again 1hour later, 31400 :D

we might not see an alt season, if it's institutions buying this time. They are not gonna buy uniswap shitcoins, even ETH is stretching it

All eyes on BTC this cycle it seems. Perhaps no crazy ALT season like 2018
I think we'll have a healthy alt season, just not like those in the past. I have a feeling that when btc inevitably pulls back a bit, there will be a sick run to be had.

Lately the shitcoin trend has been "algorithmic stablecoins." Easily my favorite types of ponzi so far

I think we'll have a healthy alt season, just not like those in the past. I have a feeling that when btc inevitably pulls back a bit, there will be a sick run to be had.

Lately the shitcoin trend has been "algorithmic stablecoins." Easily my favorite types of ponzi so far

Mithril fall into that category? It is getting a lot of attention recently.

mined 0.87 btc with few graphics card in 3 years. sold occasionnaly to buy IT stuff . i don't have anything left
i want to diiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
5516-thumb.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom