Giveaway Binion's Horseshoe Club Fracs [CLOSED] - Steelers hate thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
Pretty sure that's how the last game worked....lol..

Current Line: Steelers by 6
  • Browns are 3-5 against the spread in road games
  • Steelers are 5-3 against the spread in home games
NFL.com "Expert Picks" Average: Steelers by 4

77262976.0.0.jpg
I'm shocked they are only giving you four... We have an obscene group on the covid list, and two practices in 2 weeks. But hey. I'll take it. I'd totally bet the over on the Steelers if I was in vegas.

But I'm not in vegas. So fuckem!

Reactions: Dix
Shocked me a bit too.... especially given the Steelers sat out a good number of regular starters vs the Browns in Cleveland. making that game kind of a non-player in setting a spread.
We do have a better team this round then what you played the first game by PFF ratings, but I expected a 6-7 point line. I'm thinking vegas isn't giving the ol 3 point home team line this year due to covid.

Reactions: Dix
ASSSSS WHIPPINNN
GO HOME STEELERS WIPE YOUR BOOTIES, BETTER USE CHARMIN, DON'T WANNA IRRITATE THAT BURNN

The secret bonus chip was another Binion's Horseshoe frac, an arrow die .25. I don't think anyone is going to win it...

Untitled.png

I am still going to give it away because this is amazing. Anyone who is already entered is eligible. Anyone new who makes fun of the Steelers before the end of this game will be entered as well.

If the Browns still somehow blow this (likely), original rules will apply for a winner.

The secret bonus chip was another Binion's Horseshoe frac, an arrow die .25. I don't think anyone is going to win it...

View attachment 611878

I am still going to give it away because this is amazing. Anyone who is already entered is eligible. Anyone new who makes fun of the Steelers before the end of this game will be entered as well.

If the Browns still somehow blow this (likely), original rules will apply for a winner.
I haven't forgot the titans game... It went from fun to stressful quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom