Bill's Haus of Bluff (3 Viewers)

Top right or bottom right inlay, and bottom set for me. Still not crazy about that quarter but love the rest of the lineup for the most part.

I agree with ChickenRob....I would also say that if you really desire to go 2-sided try top right without "-of bluff-" on the front and bottom middle on back. I think that could be a good combo.

Those inlays look sweet Chippy!!!!

I like top right on both sides but as Rob said, if you wanna go different inlays, bottom center is your b-side imo...

This set is designed for degeneracy ;) Looking forward to it... Set will be epic...

Love the bottom $25!

Yes and yes :) My last name is Kirchhausen (dad was born in Germany) and I'm from Baltimore, where we are known for our crabs (not of the std variety)

Not of the standard variety? How about the nasty STD variety? Maybe you should make the crab a lot smaller and put a few more on the inlay.

Seriously, I like far right on OP and like the top version of your edge spot progressions. These look really good so far.

billsbluff.png

Chippy's last name is Cherryhouse. And he has a wicked case of STDs.

Church house :) There's no s before the c. Also that may or may not be true. I do have good health insurance though.

Reading comprehension fail for the goph. I just noticed that you already (a) answered this and (b) made the same joke. :oops:

Ok, so I'm leaning towards the upper right on one side, and lower middle on the reverse. I asked J5 to mock up the upper right with the claw tips in front of the text. As far as chip breakdown, does this look good?
25¢ - 100
$1 - 200
$5 - 500
$25 - 100
$100 - 80
$500 - 20

Ok, so I'm leaning towards the upper right on one side, and lower middle on the reverse. I asked J5 to mock up the upper right with the claw tips in front of the text. As far as chip breakdown, does this look good?
25¢ - 100
$1 - 200
$5 - 500
$25 - 100
$100 - 80
$500 - 20

What stakes and how many tables do you want to plan for?

Ok, so I liked the bottom set more, but though I liked the $100 chip individually, I didn't think it fit in well with the group, so I simplified it a little. Unfortunately, that meant I had no dg peach in the set, which I really like, so I slightly modified the $5 chip to include it. I really like the way this set flows, and now each chip has exactly 2 different color edge spots.

image.png

One table I'd like to be able to host anywhere from .25/.50 to 2/5

As conservatively as is reasonable, accommodating a single table of .25/.50 through $2/5 and using all denoms .25 through $500, I would say you'd want:

100 (.25)
200 (1)
600 (5)
200 (25)
80 (100)
20 (500)

Honestly I would want another rack of $1s and another 2 racks of $5s, but I could deal with the above.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

...except you gotta go back to the previous $5 because that shit was toight.

Oh and also use the purple chip from the mock-up rather than the purple/light blue/white chip.

Ok, so if I'm going into super nit-picky mode, I'd suggest that the stack of chips be moved up slightly so that they look like they're resting on the top of the "H". The claw and chips in the claw should remain in front, but as it stands now that chip that's vertical and leaning up against the stack looks like it's defying gravity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom