Bill's Haus of Bluff (1 Viewer)

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just got some mockups from J5, and he gave me permission to post them. Not sure if I want to do one inlay or dual inlays. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this, I'm having a tough time deciding. Anyway, here goes:

image.jpeg

Love top right and bottom right. Usually not huge on double sided inlays but I wouldn't mind either of these on the right with the bottom middle on the inverse.

Bottom left and top right look good. I wonder what top right would look like without the crab?

I like the first set. But maybe bring some more colour into the Saturn chip to suit the playful inlay.

Of course just my opinion

Why the "Haus" and why crabs? Do you run a German house of ill repute?

Yes and yes :) My last name is Kirchhausen (dad was born in Germany) and I'm from Baltimore, where we are known for our crabs (not of the std variety)

Inlay: top right or lower right by a mile. I think tweaking top right as described with claws resting on text would be great and make it the winner. No double-sided inlay for these imo.

Set: I like top set chances to hold vs bottom set. I folded that card, quads aren't comin'.

The $500 base color needs changed in top set imo. Maybe maroon or tiger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom