BF - first CPC set - colour for 5? (1 Viewer)

£5 chip preference? Yellow/Orange -or- Grey/Red

• Yellow/Orange £5

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Grey/Red £5

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

NumisChip

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello!

I’m looking at placing an order with CPC for a small cash set (Denom’s 25p, £1, £5, £20).

The Mountain Club, Tracy CA is definitely a big influence here. I love that set. The frac is based on The Post peach chip instead, but with the same spot pattern as Mountain Club.

Looking for views/ help on the £5 specifically. I’ve added a poll for that. Any views on all the below questions are also much appreciated!

1685175281544.jpeg

1685175301495.jpeg

1. What’s your £5 preference? Yellow/Orange or Grey/Red
  2. Which blue/blurple would you use for the spot colour on the frac and the base colour on the £1? (Tried to make £1 similar to Mountain club)
  3. I love the simplicity of the spot pattern, but keep flip flopping. Any strong views there?
Cheers,
Ed

(This is also my first attempt at a poll post .. so hopefully this works :) )

Bump - hoping for a couple more votes to help the decision

Retro blue is also quite dark.

I don't see it here, but if you don't already have a color sample set from CPC, it would be worth the expense so you don't wind up with something you didn't expect from the design tool.
Cheers I’ve got one here so should be all good

I think I like the Grey better.

Have you considered 3916 spots?

I hope you don't mind, I have taken the liberty to play with your base idea and tweak the colours a bit.
My intention was just to suggest Imperial Blue for the frac spots to make it a bit more vibrant, and I was carried away…

test.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom