Best way to find new local games? (1 Viewer)

cochipguy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I dont really have many friends that play around here, and the ones that do would think even $100 is too much money. Does anyone have any tips on how to find more local games? Thanks.

List a poker table or a set of 1000 chips for sale on fb marketplace. the people who respond are real cardplayers that are looking to host/already play in games. inquire about the type of game they have and if a seat is available. tell them outright that the ad was just a ploy to find a legit game, it will work better than you think.

List a poker table or a set of 1000 chips for sale on fb marketplace. the people who respond are real cardplayers that are looking to host/already play in games. inquire about the type of game they have and if a seat is available. tell them outright that the ad was just a ploy to find a legit game, it will work better than you think.

The second you say its a "ploy" you look like a cop lmfao

I dont really have many friends that play around here, and the ones that do would think even $100 is too much money. Does anyone have any tips on how to find more local games? Thanks.

I have a friend in Denver who is probably aware of some local games at higher stakes. If you want me to introduce you, just let me know.

I seem to remember seeing a bunch of PCF members from Denver and area. Maybe do a search for "Denver" or "Colorado" and make a list of the members from the area. PM them and introduce yourself and ask if they are looking for new blood in their home games. Or post a thread in the Home Games section with Denver or Colorado in the title (or change the title of this thread), asking members if they are open to inviting you to their games. (It may help if you tell them a little bit about yourself and your chipping background).

Good Luck!.

You could also google "poker home games Denver" and see what comes up. I found this site by doing something similar, and also found a couple of tournament groups in my area that I now play with (or at least I did when Covid wasn't rampant).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom