Best Racks for CPC - Scrown / Lcrown (2 Viewers)

ChipMonster

Two Pair
Reaction score
I have two submitted orders for scrown and lcrown. Which racks work the best and does it depend on the mold? I have Justin racks for my Paulsons but don’t want to order more if these aren’t the best option?

Incomprehensible post, but you should be on the right path, having ordered from CPC.:)
Ask St. David :)

In general for CPC, you'll need larger racks. Justin racks, Paulson, and ChipCo are all too tight. I used cheap Chinese 68mm racks for my CPCs that fit the best. For most CPC molds, there is a fair amount of height variation which means some barrels will fit a smaller rack and others will not. But the 68mm racks seem to fit most or all barrels fine.

I know @T_Chan stocks some of these. I can't remember where I got mine originally, but they are out there.

In general for CPC, you'll need larger racks. Justin racks, Paulson, and ChipCo are all too tight. I used cheap Chinese 68mm racks for my CPCs that fit the best. For most CPC molds, there is a fair amount of height variation which means some barrels will fit a smaller rack and others will not. But the 68mm racks seem to fit most or all barrels fine.

I know @T_Chan stocks some of these. I can't remember where I got mine originally, but they are out there.
Nice, tyvm

1704342669892.png

The racks from the CPC website work great (the $6.50 ones). I’m not sure the size of those, but they do fit nicely.

The racks from the CPC website work great (the $6.50 ones). I’m not sure the size of those, but they do fit nicely.
That’s what David recommend. I’ll get the chips in hand later in the year and see what I think (or have a nice wooden box made…)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom