Best place to buy Nexgen Pro Classic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

I’m just looking for a good reasonable chip with denominations. I would never buy Paulsons to play poker with. Just a good chip that feels good.
Ok, I'll say it:

They're terrible. Slippery, ugly, and...terrible. If those qualities don't bother you, by all means, get samples.

I would recommend ceramic chips like BR Pro Poker or Apache Poker Chips offer, however. Or even one of the group buys on here of Tina chips. You're spending a little extra money (more than a little if you go for BR Pro) for a whole lot more quality.

I do like Nexgen 8002 series, not a fan of PRO edition.

I do like Nexgen 8002 series, not a fan of PRO edition.
I don't think you can get these anymore, except through private sales and such.

I bought my set of1000 (Nexgen 8200) chips in 2004, added 100 purple approx 4yrs ago finding a rack on Amazon. The early edition plastic material is 100% nicer than the material the later edition purple chips are made of. Comparably the purple chips are slippery vs the brick stacking of the white red blue black and yellow chips. Overall I would recommend avoiding Nexgens all together unless I could find chips made out the same exact plastic material as the first 1000 Nexgen (non purple) in my set. Colours still hold up though and the chips look good.

Short of resale you are going to have a small challenge building a set now. A much easier cheaper option would likely be Cards Mold custom/semi custom ceramics from China. Or a commercial composite chip.... in the .15-45cent/chip range for many options.

zepLnSv - Imgur.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom