Best bad beat story (1 Viewer)

Obligatory posting of this hand.

Heads up for the tournament win at S@PI. Yada yada yada

I missed poker and dinner at Zombie Poker Club on Saturday night due to the worst snow/ice event in Nashville in 13 years.

Worst beat I've taken this year. :sick:

Obligatory posting of this hand.

Heads up for the tournament win at S@PI. Yada yada yada

Was just looking in this thread to see if the Antonius/Robl hand was posted yet and somehow it has not been, but you posted this on page 1 too Tom ;)

But seriously, I literally would not believe this hand if it weren't caught on film. If this happened to me at any kind of decent stake I would probably take a few weeks off from the game at least.

Was just looking in this thread to see if the Antonius/Robl hand was posted yet and somehow it has not been, but you posted this on page 1 too Tom ;)

But seriously, I literally would not believe this hand if it weren't caught on film. If this happened to me at any kind of decent stake I would probably take a few weeks off from the game at least.

Eek! [emoji33] didn't realize I had already posted it in this thread. I have to complain about this hand at least once a year or the terrorists win.

This video always makes me puke. Reminds me of every Thursday nite. :eek:

Epic slow roll? There was no slow roll... he shoved, she called and flipped her cards, he immediately flipped his.

Epic slow roll? There was no slow roll... he shoved, she called and flipped her cards, he immediately flipped his.
Nope, she bet enough for him to be all-in if he calls, He leans back in his chair, says "I guess I can do a lot of sight-seeing if I lose this hand", counts out his chips, puts them in and announces "straight flush".

My bad, heard him say all in didn't realize she bet enough to cover :)

One of the best bad beat I've seen :
A guy with pocket 6s hits a flop 4-6-6
He bets flop, vilain calls
Turn 9
He bets, vilain goes all in with his pocket 9s
River 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom