Beav's Card Room - Sample Set Orders (1 Viewer)

beaver

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm all set to place my order with CPC for the add-on to my Beav's Card Room set, which will include more of the original 4 chip lineup, plus 4 new denominations. I would like to offer anyone who would like a sample set the opportunity before I place the order.

I haven't received an official quote yet, but looking at CPCs price list, a full 8-chip set will be $20. Shipping will be from Canada, so figure $5 in Canada and $10 to the States. I'll update with an actual price once I get shipping figured out.

Anyone who has a sample of the original 4 is obviously welcome to the 4 new denominations, and if anyone would like just a few samples instead of the whole set, thats cool too. I'll leave this open for at least a few days before I send the order in.

I'll tag anyone who has the original sample set or anyone whose shown interest in the past;
@Shaggy @jbutler @abby99 @Jeff @CdnBeerLover @spikeithard @BGinGA @bivey @Ben @RowdyRawhide @Puggy @JFCJ @k9dr @Psypher1000

full

full

*note that the $20 is actually 4A14, not the 4A14A pictured right above^
full

full

Full Sets:
@Psypher1000 -PAID
@RowdyRawhide -PAID
@ThinkingFold -PAID
@TheBigTater -PAID
@Forty4 -PAID
@krafticus -PAID
@arch3r -PAID
@pltrgyst -PAID
@Robb -PAID
@k9dr -PAID
@Gunnar -PAID
@SixSpeedFury -PAID

4 New Chips:
@CdnBeerLover -PAID
@Ben -PAID
@Shaggy -PAID
@BGinGA -PAID

Last edited:
In for one of everything - including the original four if any are available (unfortunately they were either made before I knew better & started collecting samples, or made before I started chipping at all).

EDIT - And maybe tack on an extra snapper or two. I know a few chip collectors that collect even custom/personal snappers that would be happy to have one on the B mold.

Last edited:
I wish you all would stop making such great custom sets and offering up samples. I'm never gonna be able to save up for my own set if I keep buying all these samples.

In for a full set. (y) :thumbsup:

In for a full set, if available. Building my B mold samples until I get a good idea for my own customs.

Order is placed with CPC. I have no idea when this mold will be in production, so I guess it will be a surprise!

Please send paypal F&F to bryan_van_rooyen (at) hotmail.com with only your username in the notes, then PM me with your mailing address.
Full 8 chip sets are $20 plus $10 shipping = $30
4 new chip sets are $12 plus $10 shipping = $22.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom