Giveaway BearMetal's 5000th Post Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Not that she needed it, but trips on the river cements a quite intimidating victory for @Mrs Poker Zombie !

16670655201828522819779197834696.jpg

@Thomacetti can't believe it, had to go in for a closer look. But not too close as @Mrs Poker Zombie can be quite scary when she's in the zone!

PXL_20221029_150638821.jpg

Ps. Any second place winners prizes…like option to order some plaque boxes ? (insert puppyface)

but I WANT to pay…just so we are on the same page my friend

Needing runner runner is not feeling like I was robbed…just 6 cards that could bring the win

Holy shitty cards, Batman ... I mean, anyone's game?

:qc::2h: @WedgeRock
:th::7c: @Colquhoun
:kd::7s: @dmoney
:4h::2c: @GOBLINxKING
:9d::7h: @Suited Connector
:5c::3d: @jbriod
:jd::2d: @Irish
:qs::8c: @Tonysquander
:8s::6h: @Glacier
:qd::6d: @RowlettTexasChipGuy

So, these are ... interesting. Who's hand would you rather have preflop? @RowlettTexasChipGuy and @Irish are suited, but the same suit, so that reduces the flush chances. Also, 3 queens are out, so I don't think we're going to see a lady on the board.

The rest of the cards are a disconnected mess. @jbriod and @GOBLINxKING can't even hope too much for a straight since everyone's got the cards they would need.

@GOBLINxKING starts us off out of the gate when he raises to $5 pre-flop in a 25c/50c game with 24o. He cares not about the cards that are, but only about the cards that could be, as he shows us the "Any 2 Kardz" tattoo across his back.
1667099709344.png
@Suited Connector is PISSED that he wasn't dealt a suited connector and almost folds. Then, realizing that there is no folding, decides to call with only with quarters and dollars in protest.
1667099769391.png
We get a few more callers, but when it gets to @Tonysquander, he's feeling his Queen might be good and decides to sniff out the liars with a raise to $12. Little does he know that everyone at this table is a hopeless PCF degenerate and would call with a library card and an old bathroom pass from school as their hole cards.
1667099838173.png

And the flop is ...

1667099908059.png

@Suited Connector hits middle pair but is still pretty pissed. Both @RowlettTexasChipGuy and @Glacier hit a 6. @Colquhoun finds himself in the all too familiar position of chasing a gut shot, and almost decides to put on Treehouse of Horror VII (WHICH WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IS THE BEST ONE AND DON'T YOU ARGUE WITH ME), but decides to pop open a cool, smooth, Duff and see what the turn might bring ...

@GOBLINxKING starts us off out of the gate when he raises to $5 pre-flop in a 25c/50c game with 24o. He cares not about the cards that are, but only about the cards that could be, as he shows us the "Any 2 Kardz" tattoo across his back.View attachment 1015304
@Suited Connector is PISSED that he wasn't dealt a suited connector and almost folds. Then, realizing that there is no folding, decides to call with only with quarters and dollars in protest.View attachment 1015305
We get a few more callers, but when it gets to @Tonysquander, he's feeling his Queen might be good and decides to sniff out the liars with a raise to $12. Little does he know that everyone at this table is a hopeless PCF degenerate and would call with a library card and an old bathroom pass from school as their hole cards.View attachment 1015306
“IM ALL IN!” Tattooed on my knuckles too FYI

@Colquhoun has strong belief in his gut shot, and leads out with $25.
1667143027165.png
@dmoney calls, but @GOBLINxKING in a show of strength raises to .. $26? When asked about this move during his interview by The History Channel many years later during the documentary, "Goblin King: The Most Successful Poker Player Who Didn't Actually Know How to Play" he responded, "I would always raise by $1 with AA or 24o; I tried to be unpredictable".
1667143097876.png
@Irish and @Tonysquander both have an over card that could hit, so they decide to call.
1667143241788.png
@Glacier also throws an extra dollar in to show support for @GOBLINxKING and adds "I think you have 24o".
1667143330518.png
And finally we have our dealer, @WedgeRock who calls. He's got an over card, but that won't help since it's the weakest Queen. A 2 doesn't help either. Maybe he's in this for the backdoor flush? Maybe he's just here because she shows up to poker games uninvited and drinks all the whiskey. Whatever; there's still hope for him. With the cards, not with the uninvited card game crashed; he's never going to stop that.
1667143404572.png

And the turn is a ... :4c: !!!

1667143835202.png

Oh wow, I still think lots of people are in this.

@Colquhoun is still able to draw a :th: or :ts: for the better pair or an :8h: or :8d: for the gut shot
@dmoney needs a :kh: or :ks: but NOT the :kc: for the better pair
@GOBLINxKING needs a running :4x: because the :2x: would give @jbriod the straight.
@Irish is still alive with the hopes of a :jh: or :js: but NOT the :jc:
@Tonysquander is drawing dead because although he started off with the best queen, he can't beat 2-pair.
@Suited Connector is in the lead with his pair of 99s right now. Can they hold?
@Glacier is also out since the :6s: would get outkicked by @RowlettTexasChipGuy and the :8x: would give @Colquhoun the straight
@WedgeRock is hoping for any club!

Start trash talking people ... you are here for my amusement!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom