Giveaway BearMetal's 5000th Post Giveaway! (5 Viewers)

BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!

Congrats on 5k. Don't think I'll ever hit that mark.
I took at look at where I was with my post count a couple of months ago and it was like 4200. I thought, "Oh man, it might happen next year"! And then I got pulled into a few great threads, including some design/interest ones, and that just caused the count to accelerate. All it takes is 1 or 2 really good threads to suck you in, and BAM, you're at 1000 before you know it :)

I remember when I first sent you those SunFly chips; I was thinking that you were starting off looking at the right stuff! Did you ever pull the trigger on a SunFly set?

Hah! Yeah, it was one of the first sales that I missed when I was very new to PCF and didn't realize I had to watch the Vendor sales differently. Since then, I've been after a few of those Lucky 21 hundos to finish out the house mold mixed set, but have never been fast enough to catch em!
I wish I did! I ended up going with the Lucky Dragons by BRPOKER instead (they were half the price). I like them a lot, but wish I had waited for the SunFly Lucky dragons.

BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!

Thanks for all you do here. You are definitely one of the MVPs (most valuable PCFers) around here. Appreciate all the help you gave me when I was getting my Mavens site up and running, and for the card icons used. I've been drooling over you DB racks ever since I first saw them, so glad this gives me a chance to win one. If not, hope you will let me commission one someday soon.

David.

✅ Aligning satellites...
✅ Using the barometric pressure from -3.8765, -52.5623 as secure FIPS-140-2 seed...

-> The following 56 members would like to play:
jpietrella, Okku, Glacier, Northern Paladin, grantc54, Boother36, RadicusScout, wmaddix, Tonysquander, BamaT8ter, Thomacetti, Highli99, ChipFinderSK, LeLe, ChipRocker, GOBLINxKING, harrysallout, dmoney, ktran, TheOffalo, RowlettTexasChipGuy, Suited Connector, allforcharity, MemphisFats, Laker285, Statesvegas, TheLemursReturn, arch3r, mugenpowr, Poker Zombie, Marius L, Isufiji, BEANO52, cmbird23, Anthony Martino, liftapint, BiGGyT, jbriod, justincarothers, NotRealNameNoSir, mburnznj, inapinch, bernielomax, Teach42, calfdemon, Mrs Poker Zombie, surfik, Irish, DeusEx, dukeshow33, Colquhoun, Gubbins, TX_Golf_N_Poker, DontKnowWhen, Grimace, WedgeRock

There will be 3 tables in this giveaway...

Choosing players for table 1:
Seat #1 was filled by @BamaT8ter! There are 55 PCF members left and only 9 seats at the table...
Seat #2 was filled by @ktran! There are 54 PCF members left and only 8 seats at the table...
Seat #3 was filled by @mburnznj! There are 53 PCF members left and only 7 seats at the table...
Seat #4 was filled by @justincarothers! There are 52 PCF members left and only 6 seats at the table...
Seat #5 was filled by @TX_Golf_N_Poker! There are 51 PCF members left and only 5 seats at the table...
Seat #6 was filled by @liftapint! There are 50 PCF members left and only 4 seats at the table...
Seat #7 was filled by @Okku! There are 49 PCF members left and only 3 seats at the table...
Seat #8 was filled by @ChipFinderSK! There are 48 PCF members left and only 2 seats at the table...
Seat #9 was filled by @RadicusScout! There are 47 PCF members left and only 1 seats at the table...
Seat #10 was filled by @Gubbins!
There are 46 members left but don't worry, there are still empty tables to fill!

Choosing players for table 2:
Seat #1 was filled by @Mrs Poker Zombie! There are 45 PCF members left and only 9 seats at the table...
Seat #2 was filled by @BEANO52! There are 44 PCF members left and only 8 seats at the table...
Seat #3 was filled by @cmbird23! There are 43 PCF members left and only 7 seats at the table...
Seat #4 was filled by @Machine! There are 42 PCF members left and only 6 seats at the table...
Seat #5 was filled by @harrysallout! There are 41 PCF members left and only 5 seats at the table...
Seat #6 was filled by @Northern Paladin! There are 40 PCF members left and only 4 seats at the table...
Seat #7 was filled by @Isufiji! There are 39 PCF members left and only 3 seats at the table...
Seat #8 was filled by @Marius L! There are 38 PCF members left and only 2 seats at the table...
Seat #9 was filled by @Thomacetti! There are 37 PCF members left and only 1 seats at the table...
Seat #10 was filled by @calfdemon!
There are 36 members left but don't worry, there are still empty tables to fill!

Choosing players for table 3:
Seat #1 was filled by @WedgeRock! There are 35 PCF members left and only 9 seats at the table...
Seat #2 was filled by @Colquhoun! There are 34 PCF members left and only 8 seats at the table...
Seat #3 was filled by @dmoney! There are 33 PCF members left and only 7 seats at the table...
Seat #4 was filled by @GOBLINxKING! There are 32 PCF members left and only 6 seats at the table...
Seat #5 was filled by @Suited Connector! There are 31 PCF members left and only 5 seats at the table...
Seat #6 was filled by @jbriod! There are 30 PCF members left and only 4 seats at the table...
Seat #7 was filled by @Irish! There are 29 PCF members left and only 3 seats at the table...
Seat #8 was filled by @Tonysquander! There are 28 PCF members left and only 2 seats at the table...
Seat #9 was filled by @Glacier! There are 27 PCF members left and only 1 seats at the table...
Seat #10 was filled by @RowlettTexasChipGuy!

There are 26 PCF members who didn't get a seat :(

I should be able to get table 1 setup and posted here today!

Edit: for my future sanity, here's what I used to scrape the names for the random drawing...
Bash:
tidy --indent auto --quiet yes --show-errors 0 --show-body-only auto --wrap 0 --tidy-mark no -m page-1.html
grep "BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy" page-1.html -B5 | grep -oe data-lb-caption-desc=".*·"  | sed 's/data-lb-caption-desc="//'  | sed 's/ ·//'

Last edited:
683283DE-3AA7-40A1-9499-84C038C35A8E.gif

Betting starts off with @mburnznj who's got :as::qd: in early position. He knows that in a 10-way hand, that's a pretty good start, so he raises it up to $5
1666987035828.png
@justincarothers knows these chips; oh yes he does. Like an evil sorcerer calling his minions back to his underground lair, he wills a pocket pair into being! His snowmen are not going to let that $5 stand, and raises it up to $10!
1666987186589.png
@TX_Golf_N_Poker @liftapint and @Okku all have trash. But, dammit, they want 3D printed poker products, so they call...
1666987266956.png
@ChipFinderSK's got some nonsense sleeper hand. Straight? Maybe. How about a King? He's the only one that's got one, and with the Aces in play, there's not much help for over pairs.

@RadicusScout has the other PP, but his PP is smaller than @justincarothers - shhhhhh - don't tell anyone.

And @Gubbins has a flush possibility, but is also holding one of Justin's 8s.
1666987426666.png
@ktran is looking pretty pissed with his :5h::6s: ... so he throws in a whole bunch of chips to make the pot harder to calculate because he's a dick.
1666987465468.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom