Giveaway BearMetal's 5000th Post Giveaway! (2 Viewers)

BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!

Get in line, it's way back there, over the summit.
T

Hell yes! BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!
How did I know you'd be the first reply on this thread...

"BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!"

Had a great time collaborating with you, and I still use my DB racks! I’m not quite as active—life stuff—but I’m kinda back, working slowly on my 1-year post, which might turn into my 2k post if I let it go too long.
Loved the collaboration! And the food blogs were a really fun read. Always great to learn a bit about PCF members! Those tuck boxes are used in every game. I don't take the card out of them until people are seated so they can see them and hear the story....

You're welcome! Lol congrats on 5k posts, 25 sets, and your 3D printer stuff is absolutely awesome! I was really glad to gift one to another member/friend.

Not really...lol Ben and Brie do!
That was a great gift you gave to Mark. I hope he still likes them! His artwork was one of the more challenging ones.

Congrats on the milestone and thank you again for all your help with Mavens during the COVID lockdowns!
The best I could do to give back to the community that I was so new in. My goal was to help people keep their sanity during one of the most batshit crazy times in the past 100 years. Playing online is not the same as in-person, but it got all of us through it! And thank you for helping me acquire my first rack of Santa Ysabel chips; I finally got a chance to use the whole set last Friday!

Congratulations! And if you ever think you need chip therapy, just search for photos from @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257, showing the stacks upon stacks upon STACKS of Apache chip cases, full of countless sets and projects. Honestly, I don't know how they store them all!! You'll feel better, trust me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all of the fun chats, and the 3D awesomeness! You're a keeper.
Mel, you rock. From organizing the GBs and carting 1000's of pounds of chips up the hill to your house to just chatting about Stardust.

Funny you should mention this story, I became a member after reading several comments you made on some thread about CPC (Doing similar research on chip upgrades!). Ha funny how that works.

Whoa; that's awesome! I wonder how many lurkers have seen some of my comments and that drew them into the void... I hope I steered you right!

Umm... "Jonathan is completely NORMAL and needs absolutely nothing other than additional DBs, chip sets, and other fantastic poker accessories"

Brother you have made soo many fantastic things for us, I would simply love for someone that has not removed any of your amazing "artwork" to get their very own first piece!

Congratulations on your 5000th post, we started within days of each other (along with Ms. Brie of course) we have learned, hunted, collected together on so many different ventures! As far as an "online forum friend" you are one of the best!

I absolutely 100% agree that you DO INDEED need to start attending meet ups... or at minimum invite your family (Ben n Brie) up for a game... even if it is a $10 family tournament! Lol I know it's wired and awkward to step out if your comfort zone but please come and join us @Irish Or @MegaTon44 event in 2023. I can promise you that you will have zero regrets,there is nothing better than spending time with your fellow enthusiasts! Yup... chips are awesome, we all know that. But as Brie and I prep for our 8th meet up this year alone and already close to filling our 2023 calendar for meet ups, like others we enjoy vacations and time away but absolutely prefer to spend it with our chipping family!

Looking forward to the next 5000 posts and beyond BROTHER! It has been one hell of a ride!

Forever your chipping brother
Ben
I was waiting for this post. Love each and every one of your posts, Ben. You and Brie are two of the most positive, influential members on PCF and I'm lucky enough to have seen your journey from the beginning! I will see you two in person in 2023!

"BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy and to Get Laid!"
I told Mrs. BearMetal that PCF says I should get laid. She said, "how many chips did you order today". I slowly backed out of the room...

"BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!" so he can order more CM chips!!!
I honestly wonder how different my 3 1/2 years would have been if the CM chips were around when I started. They might have curbed the appetite a bit. Or maybe not. I think I have something like 1,000 still "on order". They're just too damn fun!

WOW 5000 posts! That's insane, congrats on the milestone and I look forward to seeing what more you post on here! :D

WOW 5000 posts! That's insane, congrats on the milestone and I look forward to seeing what more you post on here! :D
Thanks! When I hit 2500 and my hand changed to a "Full House" I felt that I had "made it". I thought that was going to be it. That I'd be there for years and years. 5000 posts - there's no way that's gonna happen before 2025, right? Besides, Full Houses are my favorite hand - everything was perfect.

And yet here I am. Hopefully the vast majority of my posts have been helpful, humorous, or just plain welcoming. And, yet, every day I find some amazing new things here to chat about, like your YouTube channel of poker history.

Congrats on 5000 posts!
Don’t tell the wife your accomplishment…if she reads the posts she’ll get a better idea of how many chips you ordered and how many you didn’t tell her about.

You have been a help to me since I joined!
I remember when I first sent you those SunFly chips; I was thinking that you were starting off looking at the right stuff! Did you ever pull the trigger on a SunFly set?

BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy... and a couple barrels of Lucky 21 100's! ;)
Hah! Yeah, it was one of the first sales that I missed when I was very new to PCF and didn't realize I had to watch the Vendor sales differently. Since then, I've been after a few of those Lucky 21 hundos to finish out the house mold mixed set, but have never been fast enough to catch em!

Where can I place my order for these custom racks??

Potentially could be argued that BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!

Congrats on 5K. It's been a pleasure working and chatting with you...truly an asset to the community!

Don't know you well but you've answered some of my questions and been awesome. Grew up in Freehold, would love to join a game sometime.

Congrats on your 5k posts!

1666800925838.png

1666801572612.png

Where can I place my order for these custom racks??
I don't sell them because 3D printing takes so damn long, I'd never be able to keep up. That's why I run these giveaways! Normally, I would only make them for people who are super awesome forums members or run group buys and ... oh wait...

Potentially could be argued that BearMetal Needs Chip Therapy!

Congrats on 5K. It's been a pleasure working and chatting with you...truly an asset to the community!
Thanks! I'm dying to know what you think when it arrives. Us "Jonathans" gotta stick together!

Don't know you well but you've answered some of my questions and been awesome. Grew up in Freehold, would love to join a game sometime.
I do wonder often if the nonsense I type actually helps anyone. Glad to see that it does!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom