Bean Town Poker Semi Custom Design on CPC A-Molds (1 Viewer)

Sweet! I'd love to see two of your custom cards behind the chips. Jokers, maybe?
Went with your suggestion! Good call :tup:

20190814_235924~2.jpg

WOW...what a GREAT SET!!!!! I'm extremely jealous but, happy for you!!

Attachments

• 7d58wqed1w301.jpg
    7d58wqed1w301.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 67
The cards look cool, but they're not really playable. Shouldn't they be uniform? You can't really have upside down cards with right side up cards.

The cards look cool, but they're not really playable. Shouldn't they be uniform? You can't really have upside down cards with right side up cards.
In hindsight the design being vertical would have been better for sure. But unless you're a legitimate super genius, it doesn't really matter which way the cards are. They go into the shuffler and by the time they come out It's pretty much impossible to know which card is which based on which way the image is facing. You'd be better off looking for markings on the cards themselves which is why I stopped using them. The shuffletech scratched up the tops. I would definitely re-do the design, I bought these on impulse.

I am obviously late to the party on this set. Great re label job. That $.25 is one of the nicest I have seen.
Good luck with them.
Thank you! Definitely a great value purchase as I had gotten the chips for a fantastic price. Sadly, they don't see a lot of play as I wish there were some more 5s! The games gotten bigger and I dislike having to use $25's on rebuys so early into the game.

Thank you! Definitely a great value purchase as I had gotten the chips for a fantastic price. Sadly, they don't see a lot of play as I wish there were some more 5s! The games gotten bigger and I dislike having to use $25's on rebuys so early into the game.

Can't you just order some more? I thought A-mold was their most often run mold.

Can't you just order some more? I thought A-mold was their most often run mold.
I believe A mold is always on press. I dont know if the inlays will look the same as when I did the re label I used Gear. I also dont feel like buying a blank rack and then ordering labels from hear for the extra 100. I might do it eventually but I have so many cash sets that the incentive is nill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom