Bean Town Poker Room (1 Viewer)

I have an event on the 15th already...

Could do 21st... though Sundays are my day of choice.

Based on the above and my own calendar the 15th is likely going to also be the best for me. SO let's lock it in for the 15th. Any timing preference, I want to be mindful since the following day is a working day!

5/15 looks feasible for me, we talking a matinee?

5/15 looks feasible for me, we talking a matinee?
Could always start early afternoon and let it carry as long as it goes.
I might be able to do the 15th if it’s later in the day.
As long as there's an open seat happy to have people over.

Also forgot to mention above, in respect of my household do ask that attendees are vaccinated and also please stay home if you are unwell lol.

I will 100% invite you when I figure out if I have an open seat for you, brother.
And so if you don’t fill up your game, let me know, thanks.

Could always start early afternoon and let it carry as long as it goes.

As long as there's an open seat happy to have people over.

Also forgot to mention above, in respect of my household do ask that attendees are vaccinated and also please stay home if you are unwell lol.
Yeah sorry I wasn’t trying to invite myself just if your looking for players I may be available.

Yeah sorry I wasn’t trying to invite myself just if your looking for players I may be available.
Nah not at all, glad you replied! If you couldn't make it until after start time as long as there's a seat or someone left you're more than welcome by!

Damnit, that is a sweet set but unfortunately I can't make it work on the 15th. Thanks for invite, hopefully next time.

Alrighty so doing a check in for 5/15 thinking afternoon start? Could always do a tourney into cash or just a cash circus day. Or NLHE for the purists.

@jpietrella
@ReallyGoodUsername
@raynmanas
@mistahclean (most likely)
@Madmizike (maybe late)

Let me know if any other local chippers want in. I’ll start filling seats with friends and regs. To get an 8 man table.

I'm going to have to change to a no unfortunately. I have to travel next weekend and don't think I can swing getting back early enough to make the game.

What time are you planning on starting? I thought I had one softball game (for my kids) that day but we’ve got two and they’re late afternoon. Don’t want to leave you hanging but please give my seat to someone else that can commit for the full session.

What time are you planning on starting? I thought I had one softball game (for my kids) that day but we’ve got two and they’re late afternoon. Don’t want to leave you hanging but please give my seat to someone else that can commit for the full session.
I’m thinking around 3-4.

Have to put me in for a likely no :cautious: didn’t think it through. I have a wedding I’m in the next weekend and I’d be kicking myself if I missed it cause of COVID from the weekend before so probably going to lie low. Very interested in losing money to y’all the next time you host though.

Have to put me in for a likely no :cautious: didn’t think it through. I have a wedding I’m in the next weekend and I’d be kicking myself if I missed it cause of COVID from the weekend before so probably going to lie low. Very interested in losing money to y’all the next time you host though.
Okie dokie thanks for the heads up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom