Bean Town Poker Semi Custom Design on CPC A-Molds (1 Viewer)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
First off thanks to the people who tagged the members below and got me help on the design. I got these chips off @kaimat for a spectacular price and decided to have them relabeled to make for some customs at a budget price. This is what me and @MoscowRadio came up with. The Boston skyline silhouette is colored to match the 4 major sport teams and my poker table itself. Even though I don't love the spots on the chips, I'm actually stoked with the mock ups and can't wait to get these on the felt! All in all I'll be into these chips for under $1 a chip!

Side note: Working with James on the design has been a great experience. He shares in my enthusiasm when mocking up designs and has worked at an impressive pace. Thanks sir! I get to have my very own BTP cash set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Bean Town Poker Chips.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting that @MoscowRadio is taking on new work given that I paid him up front for several projects, he not only failed to finish those projects, but he refused to send me what he had completed for me and still has refused to reply to countless messages over a couple months just asking for the files of what he had.

I ended up getting lucky and @timinater completed my projects from scratch. But I still haven’t heard so much as an apology from @MoscowRadio who quite simply took my money and ran.

Congrats on getting something out of him for your projects. But others on here should be careful in dealing with him.

Interesting that @MoscowRadio is taking on new work given that I paid him up front for several projects, he not only failed to finish those projects, but he refused to send me what he had completed for me and still has refused to reply to countless messages over a couple months just asking for the files of what he had.

I ended up getting lucky and @timinater completed my projects from scratch. But I still haven’t heard so much as an apology from @MoscowRadio who quite simply took my money and ran.

Congrats on getting something out of him for your projects. But others on here should be careful in dealing with him.
I'm sorry for your experience :(. I hope that gets cleared up. :unsure:

Whoah, you can get custom plastic cards? Curious as to your thoughts on them after you play with them a bit.
Definitely! I've already noticed that the shuffletech was jamming at first but after I give them some riffles and broke the plastic in a little, it was doing muuuuuch better. I'll continue to provide updates. I can also imagine that getting a full image effects things. The company also has different plastic options so I may have to experiment. Although it is not cheap!

Definitely! I've already noticed that the shuffletech was jamming at first but after I give them some riffles and broke the plastic in a little, it was doing muuuuuch better. I'll continue to provide updates. I can also imagine that getting a full image effects things. The company also has different plastic options so I may have to experiment. Although it is not cheap!

Regardless, that is awesome. I may have to order some decks for my own sets.

Regardless, that is awesome. I may have to order some decks for my own sets.
Totally I love them. And my suspicions are correct. I shuffled the cards with the number side facing up and they shuffle like butter. As nice as my copags and kems. On the image side they're stiff. That'll change with some wear and tear. They glide very well on the felt though.

Looks like the set is coming along nicely - I'm glad you picked up those chips!

Very nice all around!

Any extra dealer buttons? I would love one.

Been working like a mad man Haha. I just ordered 43mm royals and ABC will be doing some labels for me. I'll have a semi custom cash and tourney set. Pretty happy overall with both, price to product wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom