• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bcc inplays in MD (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Had a deal for these but the guy doesn't have paypal......

He wants to do local or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart.

These are on Facebook market place in Maryland.

Listed for 175 but he said he would take 150......

285 chips

150 5s
100 25s
And 35 100s

The whites pictured are plastic junk

Wal-Mart thing seemed maybe a little shady? Not sure but I'd look to pick up in person.

Colter Ripton

received_10155102156848412.jpeg
received_10155102156513412.jpeg
received_10155102156383412.jpeg
received_10155102157353412.jpeg
Screenshot_20171006-080434.png

Reactions: 72o
Wow that last picture of the fiver is interesting...chip was over-pressed with 2 different molds...not just the typical S&S ghosting.

Great deal though.

Yeah I thought that was kinda odd too...... the other pics had the s&s mold only on them....... (he sent me a few more than I posted)

Pretty sure that isn't a double hit. It was a mold with random numbers.

Edit . . . nope now I see the faint the cs hit..

Update...... he said he created a PayPal account and would ship them for 150 plus shipping........ seems like he's pretty motivated to sell......

I'm gonna bow out of this one....... hopefully someone on here gets them they do look like nice chips

Good pickup. Decent price.

Following with interest... sykesville is also 20 minutes from me too :)

If you want/need them, they are yours... I figured I would pick them up for anyone who needed them
I have over 1700 In Plays my brother. Any more and my doctor will have me on In Play reducing medicine.

Wow that last picture of the fiver is interesting...chip was over-pressed with 2 different molds...not just the typical S&S ghosting.
Not uncommon for the initial slug (base plus spots) to be pressed with a different mold than the final product (when the inlay is added).

If heat and pressure aren't up to snuff on the final pressing, the slug mold markings don't get completely repressed by the final mold -- creating 'double-hits', ghosting, and occasionally two mold markings in the final product.

Reactions: 72o
This was the result of the chip being in the heat against another chip, as he explained it to me.

These chips, after inspection are kinda warped, exposed to heat, I think. The seller browses the forums, so maybe he can explain.

In this case, everything spins. Win some, lose some

This was the result of the chip being in the heat against another chip, as he explained it to me.

These chips, after inspection are kinda warped, exposed to heat, I think. The seller browses the forums, so maybe he can explain.

In this case, everything spins. Win some, lose some
They can be baked. A little time consuming but I could fix em. Or you could too. If you wanted to :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom