SOLD 5 sets (Jack Cincy, BPOE limit set, BCC Speakeasy, IOC mixed, Terribles St. Jo) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1684296287797.gif

I'm going to split the Jacks and the IOCs. If the people tagged are good with the prices, send me a PM. Please remember that shipping is not included in the price.

For IOCs, I already have split pricing in the OP. Here's what I have for dibs. Please let me know if I missed anything.

$1 x 200, (Isle, Cape Girardeau), $350 per rack
$5 x 300, (Isle, KC), $180 per rack
$25 x 100 (Isle, KC), $175 (@tentoesdown)
$100 x 20 (Isle, KC), $135 for the barrel (@Goronic)

DBs x 2 ($18), (@BigJ)

For the Jacks, I don't have enough energy to research what these are selling for, so I'm just going to take the average and sell for $1.19 per chip + shipping. I have the following dibs already. Let me know if you are still interested at that price.

$1 x 400

$5 x 300 (@BigSlick4523 x 100 (200?); @TheCollector25 x 100)

$25 x 80

$100 x 60 (@London24 x 60)
$500 x 20 (@BigSlick4523 x 20)

Good morning all,

I'll leave this thread open throughout the rest of today, and then plan to shut it down tomorrow. Not gonna split the Terribles at this time, but thanks for the interest.

All chips spoken for are getting ready to be shipped today, will go out tomorrow, and I will send buyers tracking information.

Thanks,
Kev

Good morning all,

I'll leave this thread open throughout the rest of today, and then plan to shut it down tomorrow. Not gonna split the Terribles at this time, but thanks for the interest.

All chips spoken for are getting ready to be shipped today, will go out tomorrow, and I will send buyers tracking information.

Thanks,
Kev
phonto.jpeg

Good morning,

All chips were mailed yesterday and tracking information was sent to buyers. Please PM me if you purchased and did NOT receive tracking information.

Closing this out.

Thanks!
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom