Interest Bay Area Folks - Air Tites, Jeep, Racker Stackers, MSKs, etc. (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Our home game is mostly chippers, and between now through the meetup, I’ll probably see a ton of you.

This isn’t a true group buy, I’m just always running out of shit and figured that might be the same for others. Instead of maintaining various text groups and such, figured I’d just post here and if you need something you can grab it at a game. Easier than maintaining a pm group or 4 text chats.

A couple locals have talked about wanting to do an MSK order for jetons, Matsui order for plaques, etc. I’m going to put my orders in and feel free to add interest or grab my extras.

First comment will be extras/what I’ve already ordered and what I’m about to order. Like Racker stackers, I’m guessing everyone wants one but never orders, let me know and I’ll add them in!

Last edited:
One sec, putting list together now.

Air Tites - Ordered - Wil have about 80 extra 39 mm and 25 extra 43 mm Air Tites, couple extra storage boxes as well (4?).

Warneckes - Ordered - Just ordered 200 boxes earlier today.

Jeepology - Ordered - I’ll have some extra beanies and hats. They are supes comfy, like the jeepology shop is good stuff.
7F521279-F5D6-45C0-84CD-E6D773B53AB1.jpeg

3DPPP - Ordered. I swear I've ordered before but hasn't gone through. Just submitted additional order for me and overseas chipper. There are extra racker stackers and about 20 extra shuffle stack thingies.

LeGold Custom - Still need to order I just messaged Matija right now to see about ordering die. I'm going to have a large order myself just for The Continental but want to see if there are also any already made designs to go with my sets, IG, Paris, Tiger Palace. @LeGold is shipping from overseas, so it might be a good idea to jump on the train now if you've also wanted die/dice made.

Cards - Still need to order - Going to place a large order of something for the meetup. If anyone has any needs or ideas or something to grab in bulk, ping me.

MSK - Just now looking at how/when/where/why all the stuff regarding ordering. Will update shortly.

Last edited:
I have a need for Warnekes boxes , I'd love to get a bunch, like a hundred bunch, what are the prices

Last edited:
@chrismurda @Godzilla28 @quintooo @DirtyTIVA @kmccormick100 @RocAFella1 @RichMahogany @otherlocals @ArielVer18

Just in case you're coming by and needed one or two or twenty of something, just posting what I picked up and will be in the chipping/shipping closet.

If anyone wants DICE, CARDS, MSK stuff, still going to put those orders in. I'd say note here if you're interested in any of those 3 and we'll nail the order down, otherwise I'll just do mine (probably won't be extras for these 3).

In for a racker stacker, a half dozen of warneke boxes, and maybe some cards.

With a lot of my downsizing, I can also contribute extra:
- 39mm & 43mm air tites
- extra unique racks
- (5) lundmark tsp cleaner

- use of ultrasonic cleaner
- cappers/singles for random bomb pots

I would like some wernecke boxes, maybe like 10.

And speaking of Bay Area chippies interest. Some of you guys know I'm in Japan right now...

Any interest for Angel plastic cards?

Was gonna make my own thread when I had the idea to buy out the whole stock of Angel cards here, but looks like Jeff beat me to the punchline.

0E48906A-989C-4E3F-849A-2963FC623DD7.jpeg

Right now I have 4 extra decks (at $5.50 each) for you guys. Spending my last couple of days just going to any and all stores that may have them...

I would like some wernecke boxes, maybe like 10.

And speaking of Bay Area chippies interest. Some of you guys know I'm in Japan right now...

Any interest for Angel plastic cards?

Was gonna make my own thread when I had the idea to buy out the whole stock of Angel cards here, but looks like Jeff beat me to the punchline.

View attachment 1073882

Right now I have 4 extra decks (at $5.50 each) for you guys. Spending my last couple of days just going to any and all stores that may have them...
Def in for those. Whatever you nab I’m happy to pick up a couple of decks.

Hope it’s been a blast!

Cool Kids Club Only. Joking but sorry, the stuff will be in a closet at my house, so if you want to order and come pick it up feel free, but I’m not shipping it back out.

I completely misread the post! Lol.

Had our quarterly NLH tournament last night. I'm not fully functional yet.

incoming long post. Barrie, let me know if you want me to move this discussion to a new thread.

Here is the complete angel haul. Top 4 decks are mine.

BCD6172F-41DB-4984-95BE-760DFAE46EEA.jpeg

Barrie, Chris, Herman, and Frank expressed dibs for at least a set (two unique decks, the blue and red). These 4 have locked up one set.

Herman wants 2 sets, so there's 2 extra sets left for grabs.

I'm not sure yet what I'm gonna do if there's additional interest past 2 sets. Maybe give up Herman's extra set and lotto 3 sets so the late birds have a fair chance at getting one.

Otherwise you guys can also decide to just nab a red deck and live without a full set.

Some decks were more expensive than others, price ranging from 500 yen up to 880 yen. I figure $6 each is a fair price.

Also, I'm not exactly sure if these are the PVC or Acetate variety, maybe on of you sleuths can figure it out.

EAC1636F-9082-4975-A887-0AF4B7302BD3.jpeg

incoming long post. Barrie, let me know if you want me to move this discussion to a new thread.

View attachment 1076072

Barrie, Chris, Herman, and Frank expressed dibs for at least a set (two unique decks, the blue and red). These 4 have locked up one set.

I'm not sure yet what I'm gonna do if there's additional interest past 2 sets. Maybe give up Herman's extra set and lotto 3 sets so the late birds have a fair chance at getting one.

Otherwise you guys can also decide to just nab a red deck and live without a full set.

Some decks were more expensive than others, price ranging from 500 yen up to 880 yen. I figure $6 each is a fair price.

Also, I'm not exactly sure if these are the PVC or Acetate variety, maybe on of you sleuths can figure it out.

View attachment 1076073
Awesome! I’ll nab a second set as well.

We’re happy to have you back. @RocAFella1 has been pacing for a long time now and started chewing up the pillows. He thought you left forever.

Last edited:

View attachment 1076072

View attachment 1076073
thanks Baldwin, be safe on your trip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom