Barrington poker table thread (17 Viewers)

Cards won’t get misdealt if slid over the top of it?
Nah, they will slide right over the top. The shuffler is pretty heavy so the cards shouldn’t slide underneath the lip of it. They haven’t slipped under on my other table yet

Just wanted to say thank you to this thread. It's been super helpful in my Barrington purchase as well as refurbish.

Where it started...

View attachment 1168219

Phase 1.... New speed cloth, drilled out new same diameter deeper cup holders.
View attachment 1168216

Phase 2... New vinyl and larger diameter cup holders.
View attachment 1168217
View attachment 1168218

Phase 3 maybe will be to raise side the rail and add LED lighting.

Not sure I'm gonna do it yet.

Thank you all for your shares of builds instructions etc.

It's super appreciated.
How many yards of vinyl did you need to redo the rails?

Is it just me or did Barrington change out the vinyl on newer tables? This is the one I just got and doesn’t appear as shiny as ones posted in this thread. Maybe it’s one of the reasons for prices going up (perhaps as a result of supply shortages)?

IMG_6090.jpeg

Is it just me or did Barrington change out the vinyl on newer tables? This is the one I just got and doesn’t appear as shiny as ones posted in this thread. Maybe it’s one of the reasons for prices going up (perhaps as a result of supply shortages)?

View attachment 1173364
It looks much nicer than the old vinyl. Also looks like it has better foam in the armrest.

View attachment 1173364
I just got mine I ordered from amazon today when it went on sale for $258 and it looks like your photo. Also, it's currently back on sale again today for $266.74. It was around $330 prior to this price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KLJTEEW/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 1173364
Wow that armrest looks much better…

Also, I do see why people upgrade the cup holders to deeper ones since the ones it comes with are pretty shallow. Hopefully a project in the future with all the tutorials provided by everyone.

Once you have the circular saw bit for your drill, it’s pretty easy. If I get another of these I will do the wider cup holders.

Has anyone put locking caster wheels on their table? Found these that should fit the 1" legs. I put some felt pads under for now to slide the table around without damaging my floor but found it slides a bit too easily and can be knocked/nudged during games.

https://a.co/d/cB4qBpg

I have a 72x36 mat that perfectly fits my dining table, but I'm moving into an apartment with less space so the table probably has to go... I was hoping to get a folding table the mat would fit, Barrington surface is 74x32 right? I'm thinking I'm just SOL finding a table to fit the mat but was wondering if anyone has fit off-sized mats to their tables somehow.

I have a 72x36 mat that perfectly fits my dining table, but I'm moving into an apartment with less space so the table probably has to go... I was hoping to get a folding table the mat would fit, Barrington surface is 74x32 right? I'm thinking I'm just SOL finding a table to fit the mat but was wondering if anyone has fit off-sized mats to their tables somehow.
You’re way better off finding a table and then customizing a mat for it.

You’re correct. “Standard” sold on Amazon etc are too short length wise and too long width.

Hit up @rjdev7 for a custom mat!

You’re correct. “Standard” sold on Amazon etc are too short length wise and too long width.

Hit up @rjdev7 for a custom mat!
You’re way better off finding a table and then customizing a mat for it.
Yeah, I figured, wishing I'd gone for a folding table in the first place, because that's easier to bring with when moving than a dining table.

Have you considered donating the mat to one of your players so they could host once in a while? Might be helpful to have another host while you go through the moving process

Have you considered donating the mat to one of your players so they could host once in a while? Might be helpful to have another host while you go through the moving process
Haha, I wish. If I weren't hosting only ~2 others in the group would ever play poker, and even they probably wouldn't host.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom