Barrington poker table thread (3 Viewers)

bullett0

Reaction score
Thanks. Toying with the idea of making some custom rails down the road so it would be 1 piece on each side instead of 3. Would make them taller with better cup holders also.
Any problem removing the cupholders when removing the borders? Mine are glued down quite strongly. How did you remove yours?

dkellerd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Any problem removing the cupholders when removing the borders? Mine are glued down quite strongly. How did you remove yours?

Yeah, hair dryer takes the cup holders out easily after about 10 secs of heat.

JZPdub

Pair
Reaction score
Yeah, hair dryer takes the cup holders out easily after about 10 secs of heat.
Exactly. Aim the hair dryer directly into the cup holder and then while you’re doing that use a screwdriver underneath the cup holder to start prying it up. After about 30 seconds of the hair dryer will start to come up easy.

TwoHomie

Two Pair
Reaction score
B1A5A82B-273F-451D-A3C2-D269ABB7EAF9.jpeg

Fun pro tip: if you decide to replace the cup holders, the old ones make wonderful little targets for a .22 or BB gun. Fun for the whole family!

BigSlick4523

Flush
Reaction score
Are they still selling these tables? I haven’t seen them lately.
they do sell these tables but they are expensive you have to wait till u can catch them on sale like they had the espn on walmart maybe a month - 1.5months ago it was like $190 now its $400 lol

dkellerd

3 of a Kind
Reaction score

BonScot

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
that website just reeks of scam. but hey, i guess if you're willing to try with a credit card and request a chargeback if you get screwed.
It popped up when I was looking at Facebook marketplace as a sponsor. Not that it means it’s genuine or safe.

NotDunric

High Hand
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd encourage everyone to steer wayyyy clear of that site with the $99 table. A cursory google search of their domain name led me to another site with more of the same items, but completely and unabashedly pretending to be Costco's website. Major scam nonsense going on there.

lewan

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
only just saw this thread.. really didnt like the original barrington felt so credit for repurposing this with suited speed cloth. looks pretty good!

Top Bottom