• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Auction- 10-man Brand New Tables. Ohio Auction but will ship (1 Viewer)

I'm very curious how much these end up going for. Good luck to everyone participating. OP you are awesome for sharing.
Not a problem, y'all my team.

I'm not responsible nor am I affiliated with the people, so if its some sort of high-end scam, don't come talking to me. Did no fact-checking, I advise anyone bidding serious money to contact the people listed in the descrips to learn more about pickup and all that; looks like if you win, you have to pick up that next day or start to pay holding fees.

Ok, so I want one of these and am bidding on it. What I don’t want to do is get in a bidding war with my fellow degenerates, I mean PCFers.

If anyone else is wanting to bid on these maybe we can make sure we don’t all bid on the same one. Any ideas?
I’ll cover your gas if you drop off a second one on your way home. You have to drive right by me.

Man i wish i was closer to Cleveland.
Anyone remember Howard the duck?…took place in Cleveland.
Howard The Duck Dancing GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom