SOLD AUCTION - 300 $5 Indiana Grand NEW chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bid: $869 and yes you can edit - I just edited this
banned.png

I might have missed it, but @TheChipRoom would it be fair to ask if you're going to have a second sale? Are these the last cherry picked racks or will there be following auctions?

@TheChipRoom
I think letting us know whether there will be more of these after this sale is a more than fair question.

Any one caught editing their bids will be banned from all future Chip Room Sales...problem solved
Now I just have to frame everyone else so my paypal transactions have a chance to go through next time.

Seems reasonable. There will always be two live bids in the auction, so you should only have to top the lower of them to have a winning (leading) bid.
Can you bid the same as the top bid and have to the winning bids the same? Then if someone out bids the two top bids, the new bid and the original previous winning bid are the current winning bids.

And you can now officially say goodbye to the old chiproom sales after this and Expect all future high denoms and popular edge/ color chips to hit the auction block.

So long chiproom $1.59 chips lol
not necessarily. He has done auctions before on eBay. Auctions are also a slow way of selling chips

@TheChipRoom
I think letting us know whether there will be more of these after this sale is a more than fair question.
Apparently not. Only info/questions that win the house money are allowed.

Eh I’ll be happy with what fellow chippers nabbed for me. Good luck all. @justincarothers lets see some pr0n of where these babies are going! Here’s mine

66444C24-9FA7-433C-AD1B-3F15A763942B.jpeg

Apparently not. Only info/questions that win the house money are allowed.

Eh I’ll be happy with what fellow chippers nabbed for me. Good luck all. @justincarothers lets see some pr0n of where these babies are going! Here’s mine

View attachment 956513
This was the state of my set a few weeks ago. Been a few additions and subtractions but these will complete it if I can make it happen

FBC02963-E015-4343-BDA8-BB040A698AAC.jpeg
65BEEC0B-BABF-4DF3-A1FE-D4903894EB24.jpeg

And you can now officially say goodbye to the old chiproom sales after this and Expect all future high denoms and popular edge/ color chips to hit the auction block.

So long chiproom $1.59 chips lol
I think this set was an exception given the quantity, condition, and design. At least for me it was the design and condition that drew me in this sale and not the others. I can see an price increase, but not much and mostly do to "inflation". Also is a small percentage of people who are willing to pay these prices and there was a low demand. I can see lower quantities sets being catered to the 1%. Previous sales has had different wave levels before and maybe now is a time to adjust to "inflation". I guess we'll find out next sale. Who knows, I'm not a chip economist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom