SOLD 2300 Brand New (but low quality) Trademark 4 Aces Poker Chips - $100 plus shipping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
This is my first For Sale ad and while it may be sad, it is for real! Prior to joining this forum and seeing the light, I acquired way too many lame poker chips and I really do not want to use them. So, in the event you have a child or friend or enemy that really won't care about what chips they are using, I offer the following 2300 brand new poker chips for the low price of $100 plus shipping (local sale strongly preferred for in person no cost delivery). They are 11.5 grams each, ABS slugged, I believe is the terminology.

$ value --> qty.
1 --> 600
5 --> 600
10 --> 480
25 --> 400
100 --> 120
1000 --> 100
Total --> 2300

[SOLD via Craigslist!] Price --> $100 plus shipping (I will use two USPS flat rate shipping boxes - local sale strongly preferred for in person no cost delivery)

Shipping Cost Update --> $28.70, but I'm willing to split it to move these (still hoping for local sale)

I'm also happy to split these up any way desired for 5 cents per chip, i.e., 1000 chips for $50 plus shipping

(Note: 2000+ are still in plastic, some rolls popped open during shipment. None have ever been used.)

Sorry you guys had to see this, it won't happen again!

2300 4 Aces 1.jpg
2300 4 Aces 2.jpg

Trademark 4 aces.jpg

Last edited:
There’s no shame here. We’re all poker chip lovers. They’re all our children, even the old beat up ones, the metal slugged, the dice chips, the plastics, and the beautiful ones that require a bank loan. If anyone tries to make you feel bad, that’s on them.

Where are you local to?

This isn't going to be easy to sell. Not just because they are plastic target practice chips, the breakdown don't make sense. Its like 2 cash sets mixed with 1/3 of a tournament set. I'll ask a dice chip owner if he's interested lol though for you.

This isn't going to be easy to sell. Not just because they are plastic target practice chips, the breakdown don't make sense. Its like 2 cash sets mixed with 1/3 of a tournament set. I'll ask a dice chip owner if he's interested lol though for you.
So right. The 25-cent chips are apparently discontinued - which I found out a bit later. It is possible to just use the $25 as 25-cent and so on, but you'd have a lot of $1, $5 and $10 left over, too. Not ideal and not pretty.

So right. The 25-cent chips are apparently discontinued - which I found out a bit later. It is possible to just use the $25 as 25-cent and so on, but you'd have a lot of $1, $5 and $10 left over, too. Not ideal and not pretty.
With a 25¢ these could definitely sell easier, but may be hard to get a customer in this group. Have you thought or tried to just return them?

Ha, yes! Some have been returned (a small percentage that could be), I received the refund and was told not to send back the chips! I can't get rid f them.
Haha even the seller don't want them back! Ya it's not going to be easy. Maybe eBay?

Ha, yes! Some have been returned (a small percentage that could be), I received the refund and was told not to send back the chips! I can't get rid f them.
Cheap plastic slugged chips are like cockroaches: disgusting to most, and incredibly hard to get rid of -- burning is probably the most effective way, but some will even survive that.

Good luck. You may find peace easier by just accepting the reality of them being in your house forever. o_O

Cheap plastic slugged chips are like cockroaches: disgusting to most, and incredibly hard to get rid of -- burning is probably the most effective way, but some will even survive that.

Good luck. You may find peace easier by just accepting the reality of them being in your house forever. o_O
Funny and maybe true. However, I'll use your other suggestion - donate for a modern sculpture creation - before they stay here much longer.

You always have the option of putting them on FB as real cash value Vegas chips and ask just under face value. Few hundred thousand worth :sneaky: , or drill a hole in them and sell them as "lucky" poker chip key chains....

Sale has quickly fallen through - so much drama!

Well, now they are boxed. They wouldn't all fit in one large USPS flat rate box, but they did fit in two medium USPS flat rate boxes. It looks like the cost is $14.35 per box ($28.70 total).

Accepting offers - hint: I will take less than $128.70 shipped for 2300 chips.

They wouldn't all fit in one large USPS flat rate box, but they did fit in two medium USPS flat rate boxes.
Good thing you're sending these via Priority Mail. I wouldn't wanna wait an extra day or two to get these beauties. :tup: ..... o_O

You guys are very funny. These chips have practically been worth the money and hassle just for the laughs. I hope they bring the next owner the same pleasure.

Bump. Had two close calls on selling these. Hopefully, the third will be the charm.

They’re ready to ship.

5A83874B-28FC-40A4-A631-1DDB1E896AC9.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, had third close call (via Craigslist), but I still have the chips. Certainly willing to split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom