Athenian Owl dealer & blinds buttons -PLUS Horseshoe- interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to close the ordering and pass the orders tomorrow, Friday early morning for California, being Friday early afternoon for Europe.
I 'll pay first for everything, and you 'll pay me afterwards
@Ghoti 1 black AO DB?
@Nuhockey 1 black AO DB, 1 white AO DB, 1 generic HS DB?
@t777 ?

Final Confirmed List

@sem0030 1 AO DB black
@sir bluffs alot 1 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white, 1 HS DB
@Justin Olson 1 AO DB Black, 1 AO DB white
@RtBold 1 HS DB
@EGLIDE73 1 HS DB
@StevenM 2 AO DB black, 2 AO DB white, 2 AO BB yellow, 2 AO SB blue
@Ethan 1 AO DB black, 1 AO SB blue
@Ghoti 1 AO DB black
@SkywayParkFR 2 HS DB
@dmalhi1 1 AO DB black, ! AO DB white, 1 AO BB yellow, 1 AO SB Blue, 1 HS DB
@J Stack 2 HS DB
@T_Chan 1 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white
@ATLarchip 2 HS DB
@saleen121212 1 AO DB black, 1 HS DB
@Nuhockey 1 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white, 1 HS DB
@TroyMan 1 AO DB black
@Steamtrain 1 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white, 1 AO BB yellow, 1 AO SB blue
@lematt82 2 HS DB
@Kid_Eastwood 2 HS DB
@pltrgyst 2 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white, 1 AO BB yellow, 1 AO SB blue
@k9dr 1 AO DB black
@mrplacey 1 HS DB
@colter ripton 1 AO DB black, 1 AO DB white
@WhiteMamba1646 1 HS DB
@nezara 3 HS DB
@BHB 3 HS DB
@DerberAlter 1 AO DB white

Last edited:
I didn't even see the horseshoe option. Can you add me for 1 of those plus whatever you have me down for? Sorry!

Buttons paid for and under production! :):)
I will cover the original shipping cost from California to both re-shipping stations (@Ethan in TX for North America and myself in Greece, for Europe) as a small gift to the community.
By the way, kudos to @Ethan for volunteering as re-shipping station for North America!(y) :thumbsup: Thank you again, sir!:)

So,
-North American-address recipients: You 'll get contacted by @Ethan upon shipment, and send him the cost of your buttons plus the cost of re-shipping from him to you.
-European-address recipients: Same, through me.

Best to all:)

North America rejoice! The buttons have arrived. Huge shoutout to Gene at @ABC Gifts and Awards for a great production and most definately to @Coyote for an AWESOME GB! He has the unboxing pr0n and will hopefully share with everyone soon! :)

I will be pm'ing you North Americans for your address and button cost + shipping between now and the end of the day tomorrow. I expect to have them in the mail no later than Saturday!

Shameless plug... if you have a white and/or yellow owl button that you'd be willing to forfeit, I would buy AND donate $15 (per button) to your charity auction/fundraiser of choice posted on PCF. I am looking for 1 of each! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@Ethan doesn't cease to amaze me. Evidently, he belongs to a rare breed of south-western genuine American gentlemen!:) I thought this kind of people existed only in movies.
He has also been kind enough to provide me with the first pics of the buttons, since the Europe-bound shipment is going to take some time to arrive and pass through the Customs scoundrels here:LOL: :laugh:

So, I have the pleasure to present the first pics, courtesy of @Ethan. Enjoy!
AO butttons box.jpg

AO buttons unboxing.jpg

AO buttons!.jpg

AO DB black.jpg

AO DB white.jpg

AO DBw-BB-SB.jpg

AO DBw - SB light blue.jpg

HS generic DB.jpg

Many thanks again @Ethan, Sir!:)

Quick update, I have received addresses and payment from almost everyone. Thank you all for being great to work with! I don't think having them out today is an option but will provide another update soon. Starting to pack this afternoon.

P.s. Our game would run to almost 4 am overnight. When people start straddling 20bb you just have to push on. :zzz: Must have been the Owl Club button? :whistle: :whistling:

Any left overs of the horseshoe I’d be interested. Idk how I missed this!

Any left overs of the horseshoe I’d be interested. Idk how I missed this!
Sorry man! All buttons have now been produced and shipped. I don't know if any member in North America could part with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom