Athenian Owl dealer & blinds buttons -PLUS Horseshoe- interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
AthOwl 0 Front.png

My intention is to have the following made:
- Ath. Owl black dealer buttons 60mm (white artwork - as pictured. The inscription "DEALER" could be written on the rolling edge)
- Ath. Owl white dealer buttons 60mm (black artwork - inverse)
- Ath Owl bright yellow BB buttons 49mm (black artwork)
- Ath Owl light blue SB buttons 49mm (black artwork-or brown if possible)

PLUS: -Black Horseshoe Dealer buttons 60mm, classic Cleveland style

These can be made by @ABC Gifts and Awards at a minimum of 10 each, priced at $4.25 for the 60mm and 3.75 for the 49mm ones.
I 'd be taking at least 4 of each Owl buttons myself, plus a at least a couple of the Horseshoe ones.

Please post your interest here.

Just finished looking at the thread of where you posted pictures of your completed set. Easily the best I've seen. Huge fan of Greek mythology.

Thanks!
I however dedicated the set to Athenian history rather than mythology, (although, admittedly, there can be no society without founding myths), and it's hair-raising to read what Pericles, as state leader, said to the mourners about their dead, people with flesh and blood like us.

I’m in for 2 of each.....
And if you did seating chips and bounties I’d be in for those too

I'll take one of each Ath. Owl dealer button, one white on black and one black on white.

I think we are ready.
The minima are covered for the 3 types of Dealer Buttons (with my participation included).
As for the BB/SB buttons, I intend to cover the minima by myself.
Waiting now for Gene @ABC Gifts and Awards , who I understand has been overwhelmed with orders as well as with moving and expanding his business (good for his business, and, hence, for all of us too:)).

New to this group buy thing. Will you post when making the order so you get the right amount or...?

New to this group buy thing. Will you post when making the order so you get the right amount or...?
Total noob to this here too:LOL: :laugh:
Waiting for Gene's (ABC) ideas / instructions on how to do it best (you pay him directly? or pay me after I buy them all? - but it would be impractical and uneconomical to have them all shipped to Greece and have them flying back and forth the Atlantic).

@dmalhi1 Noted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom