GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1653132562946.gif

Awesome! I already see a tweak I need to make to all of mine - the artwork is coming up short to the inner ring - I'll want to expand that. I thought I had taken it off a mockup of a prior set I had done, but maybe I missed. Or maybe the artwork shrank on their side.

Does anyone have the sizing for the inner ring?

There was a graphic that showed the dimensions that I can’t find right now, but I believe the ring is 26mm and to stay within it the design should be no larger than 25mm. But if you don’t mind the “inlay” area potentially “coloring outside the lines” slightly you can make it up to 26mm.

There was a graphic that showed the dimensions that I can’t find right now, but I believe the ring is 26mm and to stay within it the design should be no larger than 25mm. But if you don’t mind the “inlay” area potentially “coloring outside the lines” slightly you can make it up to 26mm.
25mm sounds familiar. Thanks!

Awesome! I already see a tweak I need to make to all of mine - the artwork is coming up short to the inner ring - I'll want to expand that. I thought I had taken it off a mockup of a prior set I had done, but maybe I missed. Or maybe the artwork shrank on their side.

Same here.

Would love to see more HPC images.

This may be a dumb question but will they reverse the edge stripes on the flip side or did we need to design both sides for that? Does that make sense?

GS25.jpg

So the flip side of this, the Top Pink would be on the left on the other side for the edge stripes to line up otherwise ill have green transition into pink and look super weird.

This may be a dumb question but will they reverse the edge stripes on the flip side or did we need to design both sides for that? Does that make sense?

View attachment 915400
So the flip side of this, the Top Pink would be on the left on the other side for the edge stripes to line up otherwise ill have green transition into pink and look super weird.

They'll do it for you.

Finally following up on some of the designs I received over the weekend.

Please note that Tina tells me that only one design change is allowed. If you make any changes to your art, the revised version goes directly to production.

Finally following up on some of the designs I received over the weekend.

Please note that Tina tells me that only one design change is allowed. If you make any changes to your art, the revised version goes directly to production.
Hhmm...probably should have read this before sending over my new art... :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom