GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy these for a friend and have more quarters printed to fill it out, but all my guys that ever host I already sold on majestics and sun-fly 43mm GB :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This is all I want to know :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1654015173073.gif

This is all I want to know :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Have them make more quarters to fill out the rack, bring them to the states with the rest of the order, and you should be able to find a buyer, and if not...maybe I'll make another friend to give these to. I actually already have one in mind.

Last edited:
Have them make more quarters to fill out the rack, bring them to the states with the rest of the order, and you should be able to find a buyer, and if not...maybe I'll make another friend to give these to. I actually already have on in mind.
They are error chips, so "make more" doesn't seem like an option, and I don’t really want to get more involved than take-it-or-leave-it.

Sooooooooo, when is the next GB for Art Supplied Cards mold? I'd be in if anyone is gauging interest. Since this one just finished I'm sure it will be awhile before the next one though.

There’s a couple running right now. You might post in the main thread that you’re looking to join one
I've looked and can't find any open to orders. I did post in the general forum but I suspect I will get responses like, look for yourself. Or "Use the Search" of which of course I already have and everything says closed.

How are those cases? They make bigger versions?
I've looked and can't find any open to orders. I did post in the general forum but I suspect I will get responses like, look for yourself. Or "Use the Search" of which of course I already have and everything says closed.

No idea. They aren’t part of our order, just used for staging photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom