GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jpietrella
1651161815667.gif

@Regularjohn has not yet paid but also hasn’t logged in since Wednesday. Sometimes life happens so I’m willing to extend him a little courtesy. I’m assuming that he’ll pay next time he logs on, and I’ll revisit that assumption if I’m wrong.

To keep things moving, I visited the bank this morning and wired all funds to Tina, including covering the cost of @Regularjohn set. Our order is paid for, pending confirmation of receipt from her.

On to the next phase!

@Regularjohn has not yet paid but also hasn’t logged in since Wednesday. Sometimes life happens so I’m willing to extend him a little courtesy. I’m assuming that he’ll pay next time he logs on, and I’ll revisit that assumption if I’m wrong.

To keep things moving, I visited the bank this morning and wired all funds to Tina, including covering the cost of @Regularjohn set. Our order is paid for, pending confirmation of receipt from her.

On to the next phase!

Really appreciate you covering that cost to keep everything moving for the rest of us. Huge props for going above and beyond.

Agreed with what everyone said. Low risk for sure. Can always sell those off pretty quickly I’m sure down the road if something. Falls through. Thx!

On to the next phase!
NOICE!

What set did Regularjohn order? Maybe we can split it if he never replies

Anyone know @Regularjohn and willing to see what’s up?
I don't, but I did a purchase with him and can send him a message through PayPal. I'll keep it vague and say "Can you check in with Dallas?" with no mention of PCF or chips or anything...

Not sure if that's any better than PMing him, which I assume would send him emails letting know there's messages for him.

Actually, I have his email address I used to PayPal him; I'll just try emailing him. Probably less weird than sending a message through PP. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I did send a PM a few days ago, which would have likely generated an email to him as well. I was hoping someone might be able to call/text as long as everything is going ok with him.

Update: Tina is starting to work on our order. I've already sent some PMs to folks where minor questions about your chips have popped up - mostly color and printing stuff so far. Sounds like samples/proofs for many of the new custom art sets will start to come out after May 6th.

Update: Tina is starting to work on our order. I've already sent some PMs to folks where minor questions about your chips have popped up - mostly color and printing stuff so far. Sounds like samples/proofs for many of the new custom art sets will start to come out after May 6th.
Can’t wait!

@dmoney , another PCF member (who I won’t mention here as I don’t have his permission) had a recent transaction with @Regularjohn and they last communicated via PM on 4/25. He’s going to try and reach out to him and make him aware of the situation here.
I was able to get a hold of @Regularjohn last night by email, and he said he's reaching out to @dmoney.

@dmoney , another PCF member (who I won’t mention here as I don’t have his permission) had a recent transaction with @Regularjohn and they last communicated via PM on 4/25. He’s going to try and reach out to him and make him aware of the situation here.
Thanks - I traded emails with @Regularjohn this morning and we are all good for the time being. @TheOffalo connected us and there’s no need to reach out again. Much appreciated.

Curious, any updates on samples/proofs?
We’re still waiting for funds to clear (the bank’s expected date was May 10, but they noted that they sometimes arrive early).

In the messages I’ve traded with Tina I think she’s at least doing some background/setup work for our order and might have gotten a head start on some printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom