GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the status of the thread (In progress/ordering closed). I'm going to send a PM with a link to the sheet that has everyone's quantities. This is your chance to verify your breakdown. I will take a "No news is good news" approach - I only want to know if there's a mistake that needs to be corrected. Otherwise, after everyone has had a few days to review, we'll advance to payment.

I was interested in ordering some more Cards Mold chips for myself and since no one was running a buy, I'm going to make my first attempt at running one. Here goes!

Overall
  • This is a group buy for custom 39- and 43mm “Tina” cards mold chips
  • You must supply your own artwork files
  • The minimum order is 500 total chips with increments of 25 for each design/denom
  • The group buy will be capped at approximately 30,000 total chips. First come, first served, outside of space I may reserve for myself and others of my choosing.
  • The target cutoff for interest is April 14, with the goal of placing the final order by the end of April
  • I’m using ~6 months as an estimate for turnaround time between order and delivery
  • @Pinesol13 is handling CONUS re-shipping to avoid a 2-month window where I could not re-ship
  • General asshat clause: I reserve the right to refund, remove, charge exorbitant fees to, and/or publicly shame anyone who causes problems.
Estimated Costs
  • .37 per 39mm chip + shipping
  • .41 per 43mm chip + shipping
Payment
  • Full payment is due once all orders are finalized. I’ll let you know when that time comes. Please pay promptly and in full.
  • In addition to the chip costs, each buyer will be responsible for re-shipping costs to their CONUS address once the chips arrive in ~6 months. @Pinesol13 will be the lead there.
  • Any payments should be made through PayPal friends and family, with ONLY your PCF username in the transaction details.
Shipping
  • Once chips are received, shipping will be via USPS flat rate boxes using this reference as a starting point:
    • 500-600 chips: Medium Flat Rate Box
    • 625-900 chips: Large FRB
    • 925-1,200 chips: 2x Medium FRB
    • 1,225-1,500 chips: Medium + Large FRB
    • 1,525-1,800 chips: 2x Large FRB
    • Note: the above numbers assume orders of mostly 39mm chips. If your order contains a higher percentage of 43mm chips, these estimates may need to be adjusted upward
To join
  • Make sure you’ve read everything above and will participate as I have organized it. I’m trying to make it easy for me to run, and @Pinesol13 to re-ship, and thus easier for you to get your chips in an efficient manner.
  • Post your interest in the thread, along with the number of chips you are likely to order (e.g. In for 800x 39mm and 200x 43mm, etc.)
  • Later, I’ll start a private message with everyone in the group to start sorting out the delivery of art files, payment, and other details before and after we place the order.
I was interested in ordering some more Cards Mold chips for myself and since no one was running a buy, I'm going to make my first attempt at running one. Here goes!

Overall
  • The minimum order is 500 total chips with increments of 25 for each design/denom
  • The group buy will be capped at approximately 30,000 total chips. First come, first served, outside of space I may reserve for myself and others of my choosing.
  • The target cutoff for interest is April 14, with the goal of placing the final order by the end of April
  • I’m using ~6 months as an estimate for turnaround time between order and delivery
  • @Pinesol13 is handling CONUS re-shipping to avoid a 2-month window where I could not re-ship
  • General asshat clause: I reserve the right to refund, remove, charge exorbitant fees to, and/or publicly shame anyone who causes problems.
Estimated Costs
Payment
  • Full payment is due once all orders are finalized. I’ll let you know when that time comes. Please pay promptly and in full.
  • In addition to the chip costs, each buyer will be responsible for re-shipping costs to their CONUS address once the chips arrive in ~6 months. @Pinesol13 will be the lead there.
  • Any payments should be made through PayPal friends and family, with ONLY your PCF username in the transaction details.
Shipping
  • Once chips are received, shipping will be via USPS flat rate boxes using this reference as a starting point:
    • Note: the above numbers assume orders of mostly 39mm chips. If your order contains a higher percentage of 43mm chips, these estimates may need to be adjusted upward
To join
  • Make sure you’ve read everything above and will participate as I have organized it. I’m trying to make it easy for me to run, and @Pinesol13 to re-ship, and thus easier for you to get your chips in an efficient manner.
  • Post your interest in the thread, along with the number of chips you are likely to order (e.g. In for 800x 39mm and 200x 43mm, etc.)
  • Later, I’ll start a private message with everyone in the group to start sorting out the delivery of art files, payment, and other details before and after we place the order.
How do I get the art work requirements?

How do I get artwork requirements? Can you print the edge?

Overall
Estimated Costs
Payment
Shipping
To join
  • Later, I’ll start a private message with everyone in the group to start sorting out the delivery of art files, payment, and other details before and after we place the orde

Overall
Estimated Costs
Payment
Shipping
To join
Looking for 1000-1400 chips

Man I missed this group buy. Is anyone doing 39mm ARIA's that I could potentially hop on with? If not, that's okay.

Man I missed this group buy. Is anyone doing 39mm ARIA's that I could potentially hop on with? If not, that's okay.
Ya. Is anyone doing any tropical clubs that I could hop on
Unfortunately we’re past the point of adjusting quantities and we are already above the 30k cap I placed on the order. If it all ends well perhaps there will be another round later this year.

Unfortunately we’re past the point of adjusting quantities and we are already above the 30k cap I placed on the order. If it all ends well perhaps there will be another round later this year.
Hope so. Thank you

[Edit for clarification]
Fellow GB members:
I’ve decided to try and build out a low stakes Aria “Tina’s” Cards Mold cash set to go along with the Aria high stakes set I’m ordering here.

Please keep me in mind if you’ll have any extra 25¢ and $5 chips when they come in… you’ll likely have a buyer here.

Last edited:
Heads up: I'm starting to send individual PMs for payment. Once I collect from everyone, I will wire funds to Tina. She'll begin printing proofs/samples as soon as next week.

Reminder all payments are PayPal friends and family with only your PCF username in the transaction details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom